28

(Presley)

I've kinda gotten comfortable in Milan. Everyone is so nice and Kalon bought me several new cars. He said that he could buy me several houses, too. If I sped down the roads, no one would care or they would pretend not to care because Kalon has power over more than half the city.

Later that night he sat down with me at dinner and said, "Son, I need to talk to you about something."

His demeanor kind of scared me because he seemed worried. He continued, "I think it's time for you to go back to school and deal with Santiago."

I actually thought about him. Santiago was my brother and I had to make things right. I don't even think Santiago knows that we're brothers. It just made me think about how he would react when I told him.

"Do you want me to tell him about him being my brother?" I asked

He nodded his head, "It's the best thing you can do."

One left me alone. The next day, he told me that he booked me a flight all the way back to America. He told me that he'll have my cars lifted to America.

***

(Greyson)

Wrapped in a ton of bandages, Malone was released from the hospital. He still needed my help with simple things like eating or taking a shower.

I gladly helped him with everything that I could so he could get better.

"Hey, Greyson." He said to me, while sitting on the couch, "I have a question."

I walked over and sit next to him, "Well? What is it?"

He took a breathe before responding, "Why did Santiago break my bones?"

I went quiet for a second. If I told him the truth, he might never talk to me again. The truth slipped out of my mouth, "He wanted to get back at me."

***

(Santiago)

I was getting dressed in something I would always wear: t-shirt, black jeans, black leather jacket, and black boots. Halloween was today and I wanted to go and party.

One of my crew's members were going to the club to sip on drinks and do other things. I thought it would be cool to get out of the damn house once in a while.

I went to the guest room to find Jake napping. Tonight I had planned to party at the club, not at my house, but he looked so cute.

"Wakie, wakie, sleepyhead." He must have been tired from what I've done to him in the last few days.

His eyes twitched open and he smiled at the sight of me, "Yeah?"

"There's this party tonight," I said, "And it would be a bummer if you don't go with me."

He got up and rubbed his hands over his eyes. "Tonight? What's the theme?" He asked

"It's Halloween." I said, "Wear what you want."

He went over to his full new wardrobe and looked through the outfits. "But if you ask me, I think you might wanna wear something tight."

He pauses for a second, holding a hanger in his hand. "Really?" He said with a flustered voice.

"Yeah." I said.

I left the room, so he could change and closed the door. It excites me to think about what outfit he could come up with.

I sat down in my couch in the living room and scrolled through the channels. Nothing on the news talking about the stocks going down in the market.

Jake walked through the hallway with his outfit and into the living room. He sat right next to me and said, "What do you think?"