9

NSFW Warning!

(Greyson)

I tend to like a lot of people from time to time. All my past lovers let me go...
I met him at school like all the rest of them, but he was different. He actually made me feel something whenever he looked at me. He would glance at me and I would glance at him.
Malone was so passionate about school and language arts. He love writing poems inside of his book. I wanted to take a look for myself and I found a beautiful ballad.
He blushed and snatched the book away from me. From that day forward, I started to be even more fond of him.
"Hey, Malone!" I said in the hallway, "I have a question."
He stopped to look at me, "What is it?"
I proceeded to ask the question and one thing led to another, "Do you like me?"
His face turned red and he quivered slightly, hesitant to answer my question, "Y-yes."
I liked him a lot. I didn't realize that I had liked him that much, until we were banging in the bathroom.
I grabbed him by the wrist, "I need to show you something."
He followed without questions and I led him to the locker room that's almost always empty. It was the perfect place for what I had planned.
I pushed him into the stall and I closed the door behind me. He looked up at me and the innocent look in his eyes made me lose it.
I pushed him against the wall and I started making out with him. He seemed to have enjoyed it because he didn't try to stop me.
He kisses me back and he tried to lift himself up from the wall, but I pushed him back down. I wanted him to feel the frustration that has been going through my mind for a long time. "Put your hands on the wall." I turned him over with his backside facing me.
He looked so cute and vulnerable in this position. "I'll take good care of you, right now," I whispered in his ear, "Don't worry."
He nodded his head silently and closed his eyes. I pulled down his pants and threw them to the side. I unzipped mine and pulled them down to my waist. I didn't want to waste any time, especially when something this cute was in front of me.
My mind was filled with lust for him as I got ready. I slid in and I felt a taste of ecstasy. I let out a low groan. Traveling inside him was the best.
He moaned, "Greyson, please."
His cries turned me on even more. I spoke to him, "Please, what?" I asked teasingly, "Tell me what you want."
He whines as I keep going. He speaks again, "Faster. Keep going."
I did as he asked me to. I didn't waste time. He asked for it, anyways.
I grabbed his hips and pumped more, making sure to hit deeper. He moans softly as I go harder, "Yes. Just like that."
I was pleased by his reaction to me. This innocent state that he's in provokes my predatory mode. And the predator will pounce, once it gets close enough to the prey.
I grabbed a fistful of his hair and he gasps. I still had one hand on his hip and I kept pumping into him. I pushed his face against the wall and went faster.
I know that he was enjoying it, because he got louder.
I felt like I was getting close so I pulled him in tightly and kept pumping until I met release. I hugged his back into my chest and he leans back into me.
He looked so beautiful when he was all covered in sweat and moaning my name. "Malone," I said in his ear, "I'm close..."
He looked back at me and said, "Get it all over me."
He looked at me with desire and I just wanted to fulfill his wish. "Fine."
I let go of him and made him kneel in the floor.
When we finished, we made sure that there wasn't a mess everywhere. I walked out of the stall and I saw my ex lover and his new target.