25

NSFW Warning!

(Jake)

He was fine with anything. Santiago basically let me run around the stores like a small child. He let me get anything that I wanted. I saw this cool shirt that cost over five hundred dollars, "Can I have it?"

He smiled at me and said, "Get anything you want, just know you'll have to pay me back later."

Whatever that meant, I was gonna to make the most out of it. I already had over ten shopping bags in my hand.

We went into another store. Let's just say they sold garments that aren't kid friendly.

I looked through the racks of items that they had and I chose a few. One was a blood red thong, it had chains that fell to the sides. Another was a see-through mesh crop top with strips of cloth falling at the sides.

The store didn't just sell garments, they sold other things, too. In the back of the store, there were toys, a lot to choose from. Some were regular and others vibrated. It looked like there were a lot of oversized ones because many people would be too scared to shove that six-inch wide dildo up their ass.

Santiago looked like he was about to break out in a sweat. His breathing quickened.

"Is it okay if I try some of this stuff on?" I asked.

He turned his head away from me and said, "Yeah, that's fine."

He waved his head at me to go ahead and try on the things that I have picked.

I pulled the thong and the crop top out of the basket and tried them on carefully. The chains on the thong made some clinking sounds, they sounded like actual chains.

I picked outside of the fitting room and looked for Santiago. He was waiting patiently outside. I called him over and made him come inside the fitting booth. "How does it look?" I try to ask him with a straight face.

He looked down at the crop top, the thong, and then back up at my face, "It looks like you're trying to get someone's attention."

He gets closer to my face and asks, "Were you trying to get my attention, perhaps?"

My face turns red and I turn around to look in the mirror. His body stood tall over mine. He placed his hands gently on my shoulders.

It made me horny right then. But we're in the store. If we make too much noise, we might get kicked out.

***

(Santiago)

He knew exactly what he was doing when he decided to try on those garments. He knew that when I saw him with them on that I would wanna rip them off of him. And that's exactly what I did.

I bent Jake over the bench and I thrusted in. He cried in agony. "Do you know how much I tried to hold back?" I asked him with a grunt.

He looked back at me and moaned once more. I covered his mouth, "Shh! Someone might hear!"

A lady came to the door and asked, "Sir are you okay in there?"

I kept pounding him, while I grabbed both of his arms. "Yeah, we're doing fine, thanks!" I said.

She walked away and I continued. I pushed him onto the wall and pinned his hands behind his back. I put my rod in. Deeper until I was to the base.

"Uuugh! Santiago, you're so deep!" He yelled as I pushed him over the edge. He tried to escape from my grasp, but I wasn't going to let that happen anytime soon. I gripped both of his hands in one of mine and kept pumping.

***

(Jake)

As he fucked me, he wasn't letting up, not even a little bit. He pushed his 12 inches all the way in. "Please, have mercy!" I yelled as he kept going.
He covered my mouth once again.

He cummed inside me and got off. "I told you that you're still gonna have to pay me back later" he said, gasping for air.

He just hit inside me like he was pissed off. He probably was because of my outfit. Let's just say, before we left the store, we got a few more things. If the garments made him act like that, I might just buy more.

There was a cinema in the mall and I really wanted to see this movie that just came out. I walked inside the theater with Santiago following behind me. We ended up seeing the new FNAF movie.

We sat in the back row. It was almost 10 pm. We went into the theater and sat down. The lights turned off and the film started.

Surprisingly, not many people were in the theater. It just made me think, "Isn't this movie new? Why isn't anyone here?"

Only a few people sat in the theater. Everyone sat in the middle rows or the very front.

In the middle of the movie, I felt some in my pants. I looked down and I saw that Santiago's hand was past my boxers and feeling all over my penis.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered.

He chuckles, "I'm not interested in the movie, right now."

He kept feeling up on my rod. It grew to seven inches.

I bit my hand and tried not to moan, but that was impossible. "Aaugh!" I moaned letting my voice echo through the theater.

"Please! Can we do this somewhere private?!" I begged him as he kept going.

He takes a second to think and he lets go, "Sure. The public isn't prepared for what I'm about to do to you."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the theater. We went to the Apple Store and he basically bought me the entire store.

He bought me an iMac Pro, an iPhone 15, and two of latest Apple Watches.

I didn't even want to look at the receipt for the tech that he just bought me. I could barely even look him in the eye after what happened at the movie theater. "Thank you!" I said, with an awkward smile.

"Well, you're welcome, baby!" He said, "I would gladly do anything for you."

He helped me with all of the bags that I have and put them in the trunk of his car. We drove in silence all the way home.

He helped me with all of the bags and took them inside of his house for me. Seeing his muscles flex as he picked them up turned me on completely.

He closed the front door slowly and then looked back at me. He had that fire in his eyes. I suddenly found myself on top of him, kissing him passionately.

He laid on the ground and didn't resist me at all. He looked like he enjoyed it.