14

NSFW Warning!

(Jake)

I was shocked by his words. "Stay with you for the night?" I asked, "You mean, like sleep with you?"

"That's exactly what I meant." He responded.

I was very excited, but extremely nervous at the same time. What exactly would happen if I do decide to spend the night with him? I don't know. I'll just wing it and-

"So, will you?" He said.

I look up at him in confusion after he stopped my train of thought. "Sure." I said with I could imagine the dumbest look on my face.

He walks past all of the shelves of books, games, and his work desk to his bed. His bed was two times the size of a normal king-sized bed. It looked like something only European royalty would have.

He turned on the lamp on the nightstand next to him. He sat down on the bed and pulled the covers over himself. "Are you going to stand there or are you going to get in?" He asked me in a playful tone.

"Oh, sorry." I said, pulling myself together and walking over to his bed.

I sit down on the huge cot and I was surprised. Again. The material of the sheets felt like something that I could never image. They felt so soft in my hands. It was the kind of material that you could never get hot in, but it will still keep you warm.

"What is this made of?" I asked Santiago, while running my fingers through the sheets.

He puts down the book that he was reading on the nightstand next to him face down and says nonchalantly, "Oh this? It's silk."

"I've felt silk before. Is it foreign?" I questioned him.

He calmly answers, "It was made in India and the fine lining was also embroidered in London."

I have never been to any other country in my life, but I do expect for other countries to have different supplies no matter how delicate they were.

I spent more time caressing the silk until Santiago turned to me again, "My father is almost never here. That is why I get to do almost anything I want."

What he said came out of nowhere and I didn't know how to respond to that. I didn't know if I should be impressed or if I should have been feeling pity. "Really?"

"Yeah," he makes a long sigh, "It gets lonely every once and a while, but now you're here and—"

He cuts off before he finished his sentence and looks at me in the eye. I saw that fire within his pupils and I knew what I was in for. He  pushes me down into the mattress and crawls on top of me. He then said, "I will have a very interesting companion by my side."

***

(Santiago)

My body acted on its own and I crawl onto him. He squirms underneath me.

Jake. My Jake...

He is in submission to me right now. My big boy wants me to take advantage of it.

I hold both of his hand in one of mine and I get closer to him to whisper in his ear, "You know I love you, right?"

He nods his head and gazes up at me, his eyes trailing from my face down to my chest and even lower. He opened his mouth to say something, but I stop him, putting my hand over his mouth, "No matter what you see tonight, just remember I still have eyes for you."

He closes his eyes and bites his  bottom lip. The feeling must have been overwhelming for him. I didn't care at the moment. All I cared about was my big boy being inside of JJ's bussy.

I make out with him for several minutes, but they only felt like seconds. Time passes by so fast when you're enjoying something. Or in this case, someone. I couldn't help, but to embrace every part of him, his ass, his abs, his neck, his face. And those ebony eyes. I wanted to see his eyes so badly.

"Let me see you beautiful eyes," I told him, "Open them up, just for me."

His eyelids rise and I see them. The brown of a dark oak tree staring into my soul. He still didn't know about how that look made me feel. That look made my big boy rise in frustration. It wasn't just frustration, it was pure desire.

I want him to taste every drop of my lust. I turned him over and ripped his pants off. The pants went flying and they met the wall as I shoved myself inside.

He felt so warm and inviting. He moaned slightly as I pushed forward and it made my heart feel heavy. I want to hear more of that. More of his desire. I want him to swallow every last drop of lust that I have prepared for him.

I pull out slowly, letting a deep groan escape my mouth. I never knew that I would make sick noise for a boy. A boy, who wants me back.

I grip his shoulders firmly and I ram back in. He gasps in a high pitch and his head jerks back. I grab his neck and made him look at me. I wanted to make direct eye contact, while I banged him. His mouth was open wide, breathing heavily. "Santiago," I heard him say, "Please don't stop loving me."

He looked at me with those ebony eyes. I kissed him passionately. I wanted him to know that I'll forever love him. I wanted him to know I'll never stop.

I pull away from the kiss and look back at his face, again. His eyes were crossed and rolling back into his head, while he moaned my name.

I tightened my grip around his neck and said, "Never forget what I told you, tonight."

He embraces me while I kiss him again, while still going in and out of him roughly. He made me feel like I was in heaven in this hell of a world. He was like a dream. A dream that I would never want to wake up from.

I release all of my lust into his stretched asshole. I let go of his neck and I get off of him. He laid there motionless and out of breath. I picked him up bridal-style and tucked him under the blankets. I laid down on my side of the bed and put my arm around him.

***

(Jake)

"Don't forget about what I told you, tonight."

Those words spiraled in my mind over and over and over again. I don't think I can forget about what he said. Santiago, no matter how many times he hurts me, he'll always love me?

I laid back onto his arm and stared out of the giant window at the full moon. The moon smiles at us, happily and I blacked out.