24

NSFW Warning!

(Presley)

I went outside of the hotel. I was too stressed to go to sleep. All that was on my mind was Santiago sending me out of the city into exile.

I sat on the bench, next to the side entrance and pulled out a cigarette. A lot of people at my school smoke, including me. It was natural to me.

I took a puff and sighed. I gazed at the stars and said out loud, "What should I do?"

"Do what you think is best." Someone out of nowhere said.

I looked into the direction of the voice. A dark-skinned girl with hazel eyes approached me. "Can I have a smoke?"

"Sure." I agreed, handing her a cigarette followed by a light.

She took a short drag out of the stick and blew. "Presley Higgins, you know that Santiago will forget about you." She said.

"Santiago had his goons beat the shit out of me!" I said.

"It'll be okay, Presley." She said calmly, patting my shoulder.

She sat down next to me. "How do you know about Santiago?" I asked, "And how do you know my name?"

She grimaced and said, "You really don't recognize me, do you?"

I shook my head slowly. I pondered for a moment, "Who in the world are you?" I thought.

"Kandi?!" I said in shock, "Is that really you?!"

"In the flesh," she said with a cheeky smile, "I knew you'd come around.

The thing that confused me: why was she at the hotel? She has money. Why isn't she at home?

"Why are you here?" I asked her suspiciously.

"Um. Hello, have you been living under a rock?" She asked with doubt, "My parents own a chain of hotels, duh!"

I slapped myself in the face. I really need to think before I asked any dumb questions. Kandi was nice, until it came to other people. She was my childhood friend.

"Kandi." I hesitated, "Can you tell the boys at home that I miss them?"

She laughs nervously, "Why can't you just tell them, yourself?"

"Santiago doesn't want me to talk to anyone from school." I answered.

She thinks of a plan and pitches it to me, "Wait another week, then come back to Cunimham. You'll be happy to see your friends again."

I agreed to her terms and got up, "Oh. It was nice seeing you!"

She walked away and I went back inside. I took the elevator up. An old man was standing next to me as the elevator went up.

Kandi, Kandi, Kandi, will your plan work?

"Excuse me, young man." An old man said trying to get my attention, "I think this is your floor."

"Oh. Sorry." I said, waving at the old man in embarrassment.

Damn it, Kandi Harp!

***

(Jake)

He treats me well. I love him for it. Karana, that little hussy is getting in the way of Santiago and me. I don't like it.

She ran away from his house, crying like a little baby. Santiago said he had some errands to run and that he'd be right back in an hour or two. He said that I can make myself at home, so I did.

I grabbed a bath robe and went to go take a bath. I didn't take a shower last night and I fell asleep on the couch.

Santiago laid next to me last night. That really made him sweet.

I turned on the hot water and poured in the bath soap. Bubbles started to build up and the bathroom was filled with a fruity fragrance. I felt like I could relax.

I dipped my toe in the water to test it. It was nice and warm for me to get in. I got in and the stinging of the heat burned my body and cleansed.

I laid back in the tub and stared at the ceiling. The hot water soothes me and made me think about everything that has happened in the past month.

***

(Greyson)

I was sitting inside of a cafe, eating a sandwich and sipping of a coffee. I get a ping on my phone and it seems to be an unknown number. I opened my messages and there was a video. Pressed play and I was angry and worried.

There was darkness and a guy in a mask pulls at a young man from the shadows. He pulls him out into the center of the camera and his feet and his hands were tied up. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. When I heard the guy's voice, I instantly recognized it.

Malone was in the video. The guy in the mask sat on top of him and took his fingers and snapped them. The sound of bones cracking made me sick. I sat there, watching the entire video, trying to keep the vomit down.

I swallowed and continued. He took Malone's wrist and broke it. He let out a bloodcurdling scream.

When he finished, he left Malone there, groaning in pain. He closed the door and took his mask off. He turned the camera to his face and said, "Greyson, your lover boy is here. Do you love him?"

He smiles at the camera and waves. The video ends. I thrown my phone down on the table which disturbed the peace inside of the cafe. I threw down some cash and left the shop.

***

(Santiago)

I drove back to my house. I couldn't call Jake because he doesn't have a phone, so I'm gonna take him to the mall to buy him one, and a few other things.

I walked into the house. The living room was empty. I thought he had left, when I heard nothing. You could hear the wind blowing outside.

I went to the bathroom. I needed to freshen up and wash. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I went to the sink to wash my hands.

"Santiago? Is that you?" Jake called out from the other side of the bathroom.

"Yes, I'm here." I responded.

I went to the sliding door and slid it open. It revealed JJ laying in the bathtub. He was wet and it made my big boy do backflips. I clenched my crotch and said, "I'm taking you to the mall, later."

"To go shopping or something?" He asked curiously.

He turned to me, water swishing around. Those ebony eyes made me lose it.

Before I knew it, he was standing there with a surprised look on his face, "Did you just rip your shirt off?"

I look at my right hand. My shirt was there, all balled up. "Forget about what just happened."

I walked out of the bathroom. I cursed at myself as I headed to my room. I'll just use the guest bathroom.

I took a shower and threw some clothes on. I put on a simple t-shirt and some black jeans. I put my black boots and my leather jacket on to fit the outfit. I looked in the mirror. The outfit was perfect.

Not too long after, Jake came into the room. "Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" He asked.

I looked down at his small figure, contemplating on what clothes I have for him. I finally got an idea. I got a Chanel hoodie and I gave him some of my jeans that were too small. "Thanks." He accepted them.

The jeans fit him in all the right places. He just looked so damn good. I held myself back from ripping my shirt off again. It was so hard to do that with his cute little ass walking around.

"Alright," I said, taking his hand, "Let's go."