29

NSFW Warning!

(Santiago)

I get off of him and I step back, "What did you just call me?"

He looks up at me felling pleased with himself for finally getting my attention, "I called you 'brother'"

The crowd stops moving and everyone was dead silent except the chattering in hushed voices. I step closer to Presley and I pull his collar. "It can't be! We're not even related!"

"Oh yeah?" He pulls out the pendant from under his shirt, "I bet you have something like this?"

He was right. I didn't have a pendant like that. I pulled it out of my pocket and examined them side-by-side closely.

One was made out of silver with specs of rubies and emerald, the other, mi e was made out of gold and had silver and diamond specs on it.

"He couldn't have gave this to you!" I said angered, "We're not family!"

"Yes we are." He said getting up and brushing out the wrinkles in his clothes.

It was so hard to believe. He must have stolen it. He must have! My hands acted on their own. I socked him in the face, "You thief!"

He dodged most of my punches and pushes me off of him. "Whether you like it or not," he said, "We ARE half-brothers."

That sentence rang in my ears over and over. The crowd whispers even more and we hear a huge thump. The door was open and there was a guy who came running in, "Guys! The police are here!"

Everyone broke out into a panic and started running through the exits. Some people were underaged and there was drinking at the party.

***

(Jake)

Santiago dragged me out of the underground club and sped out of the parking lot immediately. "They say that the party's gonna move to Samuel's house." Santiago said excitedly.

He sped down the highway and all the way to a gated community. All the houses in the community were owned by Samuel's parents. They were out of town and he took advantage of it.

"Come on, girls!" Samuel said, while taking two of them to the main house.

Cassandra and Hanae were on the shoulder of Samuel.Their boyfriends would sure be pissed to find out that they were 'having fun' with Samuel.

Some teens laid, passed out on the lawns and empty bottles of beer were everywhere. Lots of the jocks ran around like animals and shouted nonsense.

A lot of kids were bunker up in some of the empty houses doing you can only imagine what.

Santiago then walked to a vacant house and asked me, "Do you want to do what the others could be doing right now?"

I really wanted to experience the feeling at the moment. I nodded my head and followed him into the house. He locked the door behind himself and closes the blinds. He gives me this look that made me know that my ass was in very big trouble.

I blinked and I found myself pressed against the wall with Santiago kissing me. He breathed roughly and didn't stop.

***

(Malone)

I really wanted to go to the Halloween party that they held every year. I was the center of the party every year, but it was it without me.

"Hey, you good?" Greyson asked me.

"Yeah, everything's alright." I answered.

He frowns at asks again, "What's wrong? You look upset."

I look to my side and he's sitting next to me with a caring look on his face, "I really want to go to the Halloween party."

"If you want to go, we can go." He said, "But what about your leg?"

I pondered for a moment, "Wheelchair."

***

(Santiago)

I wanted to taste him again. I bit his chest everywhere. He moaned and screamed, but that didn't make me slow down. It turned me on even more.

Jake looked up and said, "Presley?!" With an alarmed voice.

It really made me mad. I didn't care if Presley caught us doing the dirty. He could watch for all I cared.

"Don't you dare moan another man's name!" I said while grabbing his neck, "Or I'll get rough with you."

I made out with him to silence his begging and whimpering. Presley ran out of the house and slammed the door. I carried Jake to the couch and threw him. He gasps with delight and stares up at me with a wide grin. "Prepare your mouth for me." I said while holding my length.

I wanted to get the feel of his mouth again. It was so rare that I did. I just wanted to try something new.

He got down on his knees. I shoved in and felt heaven again. It felt like I couldn't get this feeling from anywhere else. "Doesn't that taste good, puppet?" I asked him.

He gave me a sly smile and tried to nod his head. He gagged and it made me unleash everything I had in me.

He swallowed it all up.

***

(Greyson)

Malone and I went to where the party was supposedly located. I wheeled him into the neighborhood. A lot of kids were up to mischief, some were passed out-sleeping on the lot.

"I guess we missed out on the light of the party." Malone said with a bit of regret in his voice.

We venture the neighborhood some more. I see Samuel hanging out with Kandi. They were full-blown making out in the middle of the street, the streetlight illuminating them.

I wanted to avoid Kandi because she would get her friends and her dogs to eat me alive.

I walked over to another house, wheeling Malone in front of me. Presley was sitting on the grass. "Higgins?" I said with surprise, "What are you doing here?"

He looks up at us and gets up to talk, "Nothing. I just saw something I shouldn't have."

He pointed in the direction of the house behind himself. "What's going on in the house?" I asked suspiciously.

He crossed his arms, "I saw Santiago fucking Jake."

I gasped in shock. I knew that Santiago liked Jake, but I thought that they were just friends. Then again, I've seen a lot of gay shit going between them: the hugs, the glances, even when they're super close.

"Did I hear that correctly?" Malone pushed more out of Presley.

Presley nodded his head.

Soon after, two people exit the house and walk out into the driveway. "Presley!" The buff guy yelled, "I need to have a word with you!"

I looked at who it was. Presley looked very disappointed.

Jake was walking out of the house behind Santiago.

I heard a peep. I looked down to figure out that it had came from Malone. He was sobbing uncontrollably. "I don't wanna be here." He said in between breaths.

Santiago broke his bones. Of course he would be upset. "I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!" Malone screamed at the top of his lungs.