30

(Jake)

No one was alarmed by his behavior. Most of the party left. People puking in the lot, others gone to do other things.

"I don't want to be any where near that monster!" Malone yelled.

I looked at Santiago, "What is he talking about?"

He looked down at me and mumbled, "I'll tell you later."

He walked up to the wheelchair and got down on his knee. "Sorry I broke your bones." Santiago said with a sincere voice, "With all of my heart."

Malone sniffles and wipes the tears from his eyes. "Yeah, I bet you are sorry." Malone said, "Just look at what you did to me!"

Greyson massaged Malone's shoulder, "It's gonna be alright."

I hear a loud smack. Greyson leaves with Malone. Leaving Santiago holding his now reddened cheek.

"That's twice in one week." He muttered to himself, "I must be going on a streak."

—Two weeks pass by—

I've kinda gotten tired of school. It's the same boring things everyday. I made decent grades, besides the C in math class.

The only thing interesting about school was the rumor mill. A rumor about Zander Haste, a linebacker for the school, sent nudes to Ginny Mead.

I overheard Sauri talking with Nalah about Zander, this morning and I was shocked to hear it. All this time, I thought Zander was a good guy. But after what has happened lately, he gained his reputation as a player.

Rumor has it, Ginny can't get over Zander. She said that his length was huge. Ginny was red like a tomato during gym class. Since it was Friday, the weight class and the regular PE class play some games or go outside.

We ended up playing dodgeball. When Ginny got out, she watched Zander intently as he played. Sauri, Dersa, Hali, and Ginny were all sitting together talking. Ginny looked like show was about to explode. She yelled out loud, "GYATT!"

Everyone in my area heard what she said. The group went bonkers, laughing like hyenas. Don Chanvier was standing right next to Zander, bending over getting ready for the next match. Don pointed to their direction. Zander then turned to see what Don was talking about. Sauri noticed this and told the group to shut up.

I was a few feet from them, when this happened. Ginny moaned Zander's name as she explained to the rest of the group that she can't be without him.

"You up for some fun?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched.

Daniel Banks was sitting next to me with a smirk on his face. "Phin said that you had a good feel." He said, rubbing my right thigh, "I want to know how you feel, too."

I tried to form some words to tell him no, but I couldn't. My through was clogged and it felt impossible for the words to come out. Daniel brought his hand closer and closer to my crotch. He looked into my eyes and said, "What? Cat got your tongue?"

I blinked and I heard a loud thud. Daniel was on the ground, getting beat down by my 'knight in shining armor'. He covered his face as he was getting stomped on by Santiago.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside of the gym. He pulled me around the corner and started to scold me, "How many times do I have to come and get you out of these kind of situations?!"

I pulled my should to my side and looked down at the floor. I was thinking about how it could be my fault that so many people have tried to come on to me.

Santiago continued, "Seriously, it's like you're a walking, talking magnet!"

He punches the wall with a grunt. The paint job was messed up, but the brick layer underneath was fine.

***

(Presley)

Everyone knows that the first day back to school is the toughest. Everyone stared at me, but they didn't talk to me.

Even my buds, Evan and Teo, didn't even look at me. It was like I was being exiled.

I saw Nalah, Sauri, and Lana hanging out in home room. They all glanced at me, but they didn't even start a conversation with me. I mean, they never really talked to me, before, but still.

Jake was there, looking innocent, like he wasn't the cause to all of my problems. Santiago had intimate relations with Jake. No wonder why he would get physical. I wonder how long all of this has been going on for. A month? A year? Two years? The possibilities are endless.

Greyson was acting like his usual self, goofing off in class. Kandi. She was fixing her eye makeup.

The only person I saw that actually talked to me was Karana. She came up to my desk and asked, "Why were you gone for two weeks straight?"

I fumbled over my words and I finally came up with a sarcastic sounding response, "I was on vacation."

She scoffed and shook her head, "Liar. What were you actually doing?"

She chewed on her gum and I smelt the mint from her breath. When I didn't answer and went back to my phone, she huffed and shoved her hands on my desk. "Does it have something to do with Santiago Ganzeu?"

Something in my head clicked. It triggered me, "It wasn't my fault!"

Smiles and clamored, "Oh, that's what it is."

She giggled to herself. "So I wasn't the only one he hurt." She said as she came closer, "I have a favor to ask you. A plan if you may."

"I'm all ears." I stopped talking to hear her idea.

"How about we 'date' just to play with some people's feelings and to piss them off a bit?"

I could see how this could be good for me because Santiago might get jealous that I'm dating Karana. Kalon wanted them to be together anyways.

I had no intentions to do anything real with Karana. Just pretend.

***
—Two months ago—
(Zander)

I met this girl during the summer last year. She was fine and I wanted to mess with her a bit. We were talking over the phone and I suggested to play the game Dare. She agreed and we got to playing.

I wanted to see who was going to make the first move. She ask me to send a photo of my length and a dare's a dare.

After I sent the photo, she was really impressed. Gasping in awe, she cheered me on about how it's the biggest she's ever seen.

Honestly, I can barely remember her name. Ginny, was it? That's it!

She laid on her bed and continued talking to me. I asked her to show me something, too. She accepted my request and showed me her pair of melons.

To my surprise, they were rather huge. How did I not recognize them in school? It's crazy how much some people can develop over a few months. She blew me a kiss goodnight and I hung up.