35 (pt2)

NSWF Warning!

(Daniel)

I didn't know he was so... so persistent. Once he starts, he never stops. I laid there and looked up into his dark eyes.
Don pushed me more and more. He leans down and presses his lips against mine. It felt like he was sucking the life out of me.

We were fucking in the back of his car. He drove to a secluded place and we started our business.

"Damn it!" He says, "Take off your clothes!"
I loved following his orders...but what came next would take me over. I lost control over myself. The way he would touch me.

"I'm new to all of this..." I say.

He looks down at me lustfully, in the middle of taking off his tie. "Don't worry," he would say, "You'll get used to it."

He grabbed both of my hands in one of his and tied them up. "I don't want you to grab me too much."

He kisses me some more. He tasted of smoke. It's like a curse. Do I want to stop? Do I want more? Slow? Fast? I don't know!

He hoists me up and I find myself bound to his lust. And then... it started...

I felt him enter me.
——————————————————
(Zander)

I was in his room. I sat down in a chair and he laid on his bed. "There's a towel over there." He said.

Cameron pointed to the dresser and there was a towel. I didn't get up.

I was so distracted by the smell. HIS smell. It made me mad. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

I take off my jacket and set it to the side, on the floor. I start to walk in the direction of the dresser. I feel something. More tears. I wipe them away.

A thought comes to my head. If we're able to do it one more time. One last time...I'd be happy, right. I want him right now.

If I have him now, I'll want more of him later. I'd just be more hurt. My feelings are killing me inside.

Again, I hear, "Are you okay?"

No, I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!

I turn around and pull him to the ground with me. I make sure he's on his back.

I'm on top right of him.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm sorry," I say, "One last time."

I can't exactly recall what happened next, but when we finished, I craved more.
I felt desperate. It feels like my life depends on him.

If I couldn't have him, I might've just died.

I fucked him.

——————————————————

(Don)

He let me make love to him in my car. He let me do it at school, too. I'm wondering if he'll agree to doing it anytime I please.

I wonder if he'll come within a snap of my fingers. Would he kneel? Or beg if I ask him to? Will he agree to be my little boy toy?

His cries brought a smile to my face. "Oh my, you're really taking it like a good boy."

I play with his hair a bit. It didn't feel right though. What I had then was good, but not good enough.

I took off my blazer and threw it over his face. "I don't want you to see a thing, while I tear you open."

He throws his bonded hands over his head. It was so sexy. He didn't know how the media, let alone, myself would eat him up.

He tries to muffle his moans, but I told him, "Let me hear you. Let the world hear you!"

I pulled his hands away from his head and I am able to hear him much clearer, now.

——————————————————

(Daniel)

I didn't know what to do. I just followed what he told me to do. If people were to gaze at us during the act, they would think that I would need help, but they're wrong.

I want him. I want all of him right now. I don't want him to let me go.

I know we're fucking in the back of his car in the middle of nowhere, but damn...

He grabbed my hips, my sides, my waist, finally he turned me over and spread me open.

He broke in. He tore me apart.

Where have you been all my life, Donny?

Abuse? I don't think it is. If it is, I'm loving it.

He grabbed my chin and brought me in for another burning kiss. "Meow, kitty," he says, "Do it for me."

He removes the blazer from my face and looks into my eyes. "Amor, do it now."

I took his orders like a little...

"Yes." He says, "Just like a good little slut."