32

NSFW Warning!

(Ginny)

Last night I came, again. Yeah. Zander and I talked for only one night. I didn't try to call him because I thought he was super busy with all of his music and his record deals.

I mean, he told me over the phone that he was barely home. He said that he'll invite me over sometime. That time never came. I texted him, but my messages were all green. That's when I knew he had blocked me. I don't care about how badly he treats me. Better yet, it makes me fall for him even more.

Even though he ghosted me, I still wanted him badly. I don't care about anyone else right now. All I know is: I want to feel his length.

I told my friends about and they were cheering me on and saying that they were surprised Zander asked for my number. The told me that I should confess my feelings, but no one really does that, nowadays.

Sauri said that she had class with him after gym and that she was going to tell him through a letter and put it on his desk. I begged her not to. I didn't want all of my mushy feelings to be revealed. It's a sign of weakness.

***

(Malone)

"How long were you in that closet for? Did he torture you any other ways? Well, besides that?" Mrs. Gong asked me while gesturing to my messed up body, "Can you tell me if its not too distressing?"

"He left me in there for about two or three days." I said trying to keep the tears in my eyes from falling down.

"Oh." She sighs.

The silence of the room is filled by the air conditioning blowing through the vents. Mrs. Gong clicks her pin and puts her clipboard back on the table. She grabs my hands and asks me, "Let's talk about your relationship goals now."

She had me talk about what kind of relationship I wanted to have with my boyfriend. It really calmed me to talk about Greyson.

***

(Santiago)

That little skimp said that he was my brother. Every time that I saw him today, I wanted to get on top of him and beat him down. Over and over.

He stayed silent. No one talked to him. It made me feel a little better everyone made an effort to stay on my good side. I looked at Karana. She was  talking with Higgins about something. I didn't want to hear his voice, so I stayed away as far as possible from him. By the look on her face, it looked like she was flirting with him. I didn't want to believe it, but I did: my brother flirting with my arranged wife.

I walked over to her and grabbed her by the shoulders, "Chaparra, how's it going?"

She looked at me angrily. Swatting my hands away she said, "I don't wanna talk to you."

Her response made me angry. "But I do."

I grabbed her backpack and dumped all of its contents on the floor, "Maybe this teach you a thing or two."

He huffed angrily and didn't bother to speak another word to me. Higgins looked up at me and said, "Kalon said that he's coming over in a few days."

He was talking about my father. I haven't seen him since I was a kid. He left my life so long ago. It was better to just forget about him. "Fuck off, Higgins." I muttered.

I looked at the charm dangling from his neck. The pendant identical to mine. I wanted to rip it off of his neck. I lost it and I found myself on him. "Give me that damn necklace!"

He pushed me off of him with great force. "You want me to tell Kalon about you and Jake?" He said with an annoyed tone. I stopped dead in my tracks to look at him, "Good. That's what I thought."

I walked away and sat down in my seat. I looked at Higgins one last time before Mr. Barron walked in.

***

(Zander)

Don Chavier tapped on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Hey man. I think those girls over there are talking about you."

Don pointed into the direction of girls laughing. I saw one of two of my classmates, Sauri and Paula. Sitting in the middle was Ginny and her other friends. Don Chavier said, "Ginny yelled out something to you."

I didn't want anything to do with Ginny. I already had a girlfriend and she'll be pissed about what I did.

It's not like I wasn't attracted to Ginny. I mean if I could bang with her and get away with it, I would. Ginny looked so gorgeous. I didn't dare say anything to her. If I did, Mike Shafton, Jake Jeau, Don Chavier, and the rest of the gym would know about my feelings.

I turned around and went back to playing basketball. Lance McGimry was kind of slow. Everyone knew that he ran a little funny. He dribbled the ball as he ran across the court.

I stole the ball from him and shot the net. I made it in and I heard a girl yelling. Ginny was standing up, clapping and making a huge fuss. The coach blew the whistle and it was time to go into the locker rooms. I looked at Sauri, who was sitting on the bleachers, laughing with Ginny. She was buff. She was known to challenge the strongest guys to an arm wrestle. Lance McGimry teased her about how masculine she was.

Instead of being angry, Sauri said, "At least I know I'm more masculine than you'll ever be."

Lance rolled his eyes and walked away. Ginny really hung out with all kinds of people.

***

(Presley)

Santiago was pissed about me coming back to school. He wanted to hurt me, but I stopped him. He doesn't want his dear father to punish him. He's still having trouble accepting the fact that he and I are brothers.

Karana strutted back to her seat. She winked at me, which I found weird because she never did that. I glanced at Jake, I caught him examining me and he turned away a soon as he saw that I noticed him.

Santiago walked back to his seat and gave me a death stare. Mr. Barron walked into the classroom and he started class.