~2~

~Fast forward 1 year, End of August ~

Taylor's POV

Tonight's show was so perfect it couldn't be more amazing! I walked by the VIP booth and greeted my friends, dodging the 6'5 football player standing in my range of view. He's been after me for so long, but seriously, I just got out of a relationship I'm not looking for anyone right now.

•••

"Gee I'm exhausted, that show drained me," I said to myself lying in the hotel bed.

I was scrolling through my socials, and all there was on TikTok, Instagram Twitter, and Facebook was how I dodged Kelce at the concert. And into my soar eye was a tweet from the football player himself.

@TravisKelce; Dang I get dissed by the Taylor Swift in my home stadium? Well miss Swift, I have a friendship bracelet for you! Guess you have to come to the next game to get it ☺️

I liked it and retweeted it. It's not that I purposely avoided him, I just wasn't ready to talk to him. In that way? He's charming and all but I don't think he's right for me. yah know?

Out of curiosity, I checked when the next chief's game was. It was tomorrow I had a 4-day break in between shows, so I decided to visit him and see what he's all about.

I shut my phone off and went to bed peacefully closing my eyes thinking about tour and other things such as my cats back at home.

~~~

The next morning, I woke up at 6 am, it was peaceful, standing on the balcony of my hotel room and enjoying some coffee. The birds were singing and chirping, oh how i love Kansas City and my fans here, the sweetest, I don't have to worry about paparazzi, my family is back at home in Nashville, I'm safe here with only my two bodyguards. it's just great. I decided to go for a run. it was a nice summer day; I was wearing a pair of blue athletic shorts with a blue open muscle tank where you could see my neon green sports bra under in. I threw my hair up into a quick ponytail and began running.

I was in my own world minding my business till i was too much into minding my business when I tripped over a tree stump.

"Jesus Christ," I tell myself sitting there on the sidewalk.

"Jesus isn't going to save you in this situation,'' I heard a voice say and low and behold, it was Travis Kelce standing there with his awaiting for me to grab.

"But I can" Travis added and I laughed slightly looking into his eyes while grabbing his hand.

"Well, if it's not God then I guess you're the next thing." I say to him.

"I guess you might know this but I'm Travis," Travis introduced himself.

"And if you must know, I'm Taylor," I laugh nervously as he's still holding my hand. He has a bracelet on his hand and he's switched it from his wrist to mine.

"Guess you forgot this when you dodge me yesterday," Travis laughs.

"I thought you were going to give it to me later today?" I asked.

"You were coming to the game?" He asked.

"I felt bad for dodging you, so I wanted to make it up to you," I said.

"Well I would like to invite you to sit up in the suites with my friends and my mom if that's okay with you? I'll come and get you after the game?" Travis asked.

"Sure,that's be great ," I said to him trying to be as nonchalant as possible. I say an awkward goodbye and I run back in the opposite direction.

>>>>

Que High School Musical... "The Start Of Something Newwwww"

Tay is officially 34!! Wow makes me feel old...

~Maesie