~14~

Taylor's POV

Woke up to no Travis, ouch. He went to pack and he the dogs letting me sleep in. I read the note he wrote and I smile. I love him. I finished packing and scrolled through my socials, catching eyes with some of my fans who've really been through it. Their stories always get to me.

"I'm back!" I heard as I see two dogs come around the corner.

"Oh hey Trav, hey babies!" I said to Travis and the dogs.

"Have you been crying?" He asked.

"Reading fan stories on insta, always making me cry," I laugh as he hugs me. Then I felt something lick me.

"Aww Rambo I love you too," I said and Travis looked at me.

"You too I guess," I chuckle and laughed and he and Chauncey came on the bed and hugged me, well Chauncey laid in my lap.

•••

We are getting ready to head out. I grabbed my suitcase and we walked downstairs and walked outside. I took one last breath.

"I'm going to miss you Kanas City," I said and Travis looked at me funny.

"You'll be back," Travis said. I grabbed his hand, one with the leash and the other with my suitcase and we headed to the airport.

•••

We boarded on the flight. I sat next to him and the dogs were playing around. 

Brrrng brrrng

"Hello" I said.

"Hey hon!" My mom said.

"Hey mom! Sorry I haven't called you, I've been so busy!" I said.

"As I've seen, you on your way back?" She asked me.

"Hi Mrs Swift!" I heard Travis say.

"Is that Travis?" My mom asked and I giggled, Travis wrapped his arm around me.

"It's me Mrs, Swift! I got her well protected over here," Travis said.

"Oh Travis please call me Andrea, you're coming to Nashville?" My mom questioned.

"I am indeed, it will be great to meet you," Travis said to my mom.

"I can't wait! The cats miss you Taylor!" My mom said.

"I miss them! My children!" I said. Then Rambo barked.

"Seems like you're playing step mom with pets huh?" My mom laughs.

"Mom that's Rambo and Chauncey Travis's dog," I said pointing to them.

"Oh just big fluff balls! Well hon will see you two in a few hours!" My mom said.

"See you then mom, love you!" I said.

"Bye Taylor! Bye Travis!" My mom said.

"Bye Andrea!" Travis said.

"Bye mom!" I said hanging up the FaceTime then leaning on Travis.

"Tired?" Travis asked wrapping his arms around me as he pulled me into his lap and I laid down and fell asleep.

•••

Travis's POV

I could see the flashes from a distance.

"Hey Tay, we're here," I said waking her up.

"Oh hey," she smiled and we both got up and I held her hand and we walked out together, I'm my opinion, just like a power couple.

We walked through paparazzi with the dogs and our luggage and went to Taylor's car. Then she drove to her house.

" well here's the house, the cats will love you, Mer is not really attentive, but Benji and Olivia will be your first greeters, and they'll get along great with the dogs" She said as we walked up to the door. She put her keys in the door and opened it.

"Mom I'm home!" I said and her mom came running to the door.

"Taylor!" She said hugging her.

"Travis!" Andrea said hugging me too.

"Hi Andrea!" I said as the dogs ran off the greet the cats.

"Wow the dogs just love Benji and Olivia, wheres Mer?" I asked.

"She's hiding in Taylor's room, per usual," Andrea said.

"You gonna stay for a bit mom? Trav and I were going to go hang out in my room and unpack," Taylor said .

"I gotta go home and cook dinner for your brother, but I'll come visit in a few days," Andrea said.

Taylor's POV

We went upstairs and the animals followed.

"They are so attached to us it's not funny," I said to Travis.

"They love you," He said.

"And you, how could someone not love you," I said kissing him.

>>>

Sorry y'all I haven't updated in a week😭 I've been traveling everywhere! So I'm giving you guys 3 chapters today!

~Maesie