~18~

Taylor's POV

I ran after Travis. I was honestly scared to see this poor baby like this. Travis knelt down next to her.

"Shhh it's alright," Travis comforted her.

I reached out to Hannah, she frantically shakes and hugs Travis.

"It's alright, Taylor's not going to hurt you," Travis said.

"Hey Hann, do you wanna come sit with me?" I asked. She looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"We can go meet the kitties and the puppies?" I added holding out my hand.

"It's alright HG, she's safe," Travis said.

Hannah's POV

I was hesitant to be around Taylor, but I started to trust her, I grabbed her and still holding on to Travis, and I got up to sit on the bed, Travis was still sitting next to me, and Taylor went out of the room.

"Hannah this is Benji," Taylor said handing me the cat. The cat purred and sat on my lap.

"Aww he likes you," Taylor said and I smile. I guess I can get used to this.

•••

She introduced me to the rest of the pets. I started to open up a bit more with her.

"So HG, I know you might not want to talk about this but, what happened?" Travis asked and I froze, Taylor grabbed my hand.

"It's alright, we won't send you anywhere, your safe with us," Travis said .

"Well, my mom wasn't so nice, she used to tie me up and hang me from the basement walls, she starved me all the time, I never ate accept for the days my dad was home, he wasn't the best guy either, he listened to my mom when he didn't want to disobey her and then he left. I ran away from CPS and they never found me. So I ended up out here," I cried in Travis arms.

"Oh baby, I'm so so sorry," Taylor said rubbing my back.

"Lets get you something to eat, what do you want? It can be anything," Taylor asked. I stopped talking.

"You gotta eat HG," Travis said. I love that he had a nickname for me.

I shook my head no.

"Hans, you have to eat," Taylor said and I cried.

"Oh hon I'm sorry that was aggressive," Taylor said keeping her distance from me. Travis picked me up and we went downstairs.

Taylor's POV

I made some calls when Travis was trying to get Hannah to eat something.

I was then sent a text.

Emergency Fostering Granted For:
Parent: Taylor Allison Swift & Travis Micheal Kelce
Child: Hannah Grace St Ester
Age: 12 // DOB: 09/13/2011
Description: Born in Montgomery Alabama to the family of Micheal George St Ester and Elizabeth Marie St Ester Clogswell. She is 4'6 1/2 with Dark brown hair and fair skin, blue eyes and freckles.

Hannah Grace shall not return to Biological Parents under any circumstances

I smile. Travis and I will make this work.

I go to the stairs to hear giggling, I crouch down to see Travis and Hannah eating some fruit together and laughing. I snap a picture and then posted it.

@TaylorSwift; Travis has such a touch with kids it's crazy😭 That man is gonna be the father to my kids !

I walked downstairs.

"Hey you guys," I said.

"Hey Taylor," they both said giggling.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"Rambo was bothering Merideth and Merideth smacked him," Hannah said.

"Well Meredith can be a brat if you bother her, I'm glad you're eating something," I added.

She smiles gently and gets up. She hugs me and sits back down I see Travis taking a picture.

"Why don't we watch a movie tonight? Sound good?" Travis suggested.

"That sounds good I'll grab the blankets," I said walking upstairs.