~54~

Taylor's POV

Next Hannah was speaking. I prepared the tissues as I will probably cry. And Travis too.

"Hi Everyone. I'm Hannah, I'm Taylor and Travis's daughter. First of all, if it wasn't for my Dad, I wouldn't even be standing here today being given the privilege of calling these two people mom and dad. At the shy age of 11 I ran away from the place that I knew as "home," and I began this knew life that I thought would end 2 days into it. On the 2nd day of this adventure, I was brought to Nashville, commuting by buses and taxis, finding myself that night at Blue Bird Cafe were thee Taylor Swift was performing. Now... as an 11 year old girl, I was stoked! I'd get to see my idol perform, under the circumstances that I lied to get it. Sorry Mom and Dad. I was actually met with Travis Kelce that night! Which was so fun! I gained my trust in him, but I was very much scared of being around Taylor. Further into the months I found my trust. And a cousin? And a brother? I realized that my family has been there all along. Travis Kelce, and I, are cousins! And his best friend is my brother! What a world we live in huh? Through every moment of ups and downs I went through it all came back to my mom and dad being my number 1 fans, maybe, I don't know, I think paparazzi might be creeping up there but," Travis and I were in tears with laughter and tears. Hannah's a little comedian.

"Hannah," we both said laughing.

"Alright alright, tough competition I guess, but in all seriousness, the labels, mom and dad never crossed my mind that I would be able to say that again," Hannah paused to wipe a tear from her eye.

"I was lost for so long, I didn't know if I would ever see a mother figure again after mine passed away. I had a dad, once, and I believed he'd come back one day, but he didn't, he never got better again. Taylor became my best friend, besides Benji the cat, he might be my #1,and Travis became the dad with the jokes, and Paxton reconnected in my life as a brother to me, and a brother to Travis, and I got my mom, Taylor. Congratulations Mom and Dad, thank you for choosing me to be to be your daughter. And Congratulations to you both for being stuck with me forever, I love you both," Hannah finished speaking and Travis and I hugged her tightly in tears.

"We love you Hannah Marjorie, always our baby," Travis said.

"My little baby, forever," I said and I hugged her again.

Karlie and Ed spoke, and we continued on with the reception and danced all night.

••• Summer of '24

Hannah's POV

It's now July! I turn 13 very soon! But I feel still so unconnected and I don't know why. My dad is still out for the season, and my mom is always working more often now that my dad is home. And dads always with Paxton, I miss being so close with my mom. I feel like we're at the beginning again.

•••

My mom was at work for a meeting with Tree, and she wouldn't be back till later so... what if I ran away? I don't think she'd look for me? Would she?