~38~

Taylor's POV

Hannah was on the couch watching TV Travis and I snuck into his room to talk.

"So are you gonna tell me why our daughter is scared out of her mind again?" Travis questioned. 

"Ugh you're gonna hate me," I said pacing the room.

"You're gonna hate me," I said again with laugher preventing myself from crying.

"Taylor... TAYLOR!" Travis said grabbing me.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"I'm not gonna hate you, did you do something?" Travis questioned.

"Well not really..." I said.

"Taylor Allison, cmon just say it," Travis said. He never uses my middle name.

"Well we were finishing up watching the Lorax earlier and CSI just happened to pop up and it was the episode I was in... Hannah begged me to watch it for like 15 minutes, I couldn't bring myself to tell her say no." I said shrinking myself back.

"YOU LET HER WATCH CSI?! DONT YOU DIE IN THAT EPISODE?" Travis whisper yelled.

"I DIDNT THINK SHED MAKE IT THROUGH, BUT SHE DID?" I whisper yelled back.

"TAYLOR?! SHE JUST LOST HER MOM!!" Travis argued.

"I TRIED CHANGING IT!! TRAVIS BELIEVE ME SHE ISNT 2 ANYMORE SHES 12 SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS," I argued back in defensive.

"Taylor." Travis calmed down. I walked over to the bed and punched it hard.

"Taylor. Taylor." Travis said calmly.

"No you're mad at me, I know you are," I said, he came over to me as I'm in tears.

"Taylor Shhh," he said grabbing me in his arms.

"I'm not mad, I'm just frustrated, it's not your fault Taylor, Hannah wanted to make choices and she felt it was okay," Travis said. That made me feel better. We laid down in his bed and I snuggled up to his chest.

"I'm sorry I raged at you," he apologized.

"I'm sorry I got frustrated with you," I said and he kissed me.

We sat there like that for a few minutes before we heard a voice.

"Taylor!! Travis!!" I heard.

"Welp we got 5 minutes," I laughed he grabbed my arm and we walked downstairs.

"Where were you guys?" She asked.

"Laundry/bathroom," Travis and I tried to cover.

"We were doing your laundry in the bathroom upstairs that have washer and dryers," I said.

"I didn't know where you guys went," she frowned.

"We're right here babe, I was just about to go make Pasta for dinner," I said, Travis sat down and sat with Hannah.

"Watch your IPad we're gonna take a break from the TV," Travis said and I laugh and went to make dinner.

Travis's POV

Hannah was snuggled up to me, a lot more attached then usual.

"Youre so attached HG, aren't you a little embarrassed to be this close to your old man? What happen?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just missed you is all," she said.

"And are you sure it wasn't cause you watched CSI, earlier?" I asked. She looked at me nervously.

She nods gently hugging me.

"Hannah, your mom isn't going anywhere, she's healthier than anything and I don't think anyone has an intentions to killing her," I said to her.

"But I watched it on screen it could happen." Hannah said.

"Hannah I promise you, we're all protected here, especially you, and if it's any one protecting you the most it's your mom and I, we love you buddy, so much," I said and she hugged me.

My phone buzzed.

@KylieKelce tagged you in a post

I opened my phone to Instagram.

@KylieKelce; Nothing beats seeing your best friend @TaylorSwift with her mans and my niece! Wouldn't want a better brother in law @KillaTrav, to share my family with on this day! We love you guys!

It was the pics that Kylie took earlier.

@TaylorSwift; my favorite NFL WAG, you're the best, thanks for capturing this moment!🧡

@KillaTrav; You're the coolest SIL ever!

I smile at the tweet. Taylor comes around the corner.

"Hey dinners ready," she said and I got up helping Hannah to the table.

Smiles and giggles were shared around the table.