~16~

Unknown POV

There was so many people here, I guess I could hide away with the rest of the crowd. Im not really sure what the rest of my life is now, but I guess it's something.

Taylor's POV

Travis was sitting in the back watching me practice.

"Oh I just can't get over that I'm dating someone who has so much talent," He said.

"Says you," I said back scrunching my nose at him.

"You nervous?" He asked.

"Always, but I think I'll be fine," I said.

"I'll be cheering you on as always," he said and I kissed his cheek.

"You're on in two Miss Swift," the bouncer said.

"Thank you," I said and Travis wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm going to head out there, and get my spot, you're going to do great my girl," he said kissing my lips.

Travis POV

I went out to my seat and I was sitting next to 3 young girls who were geeking out that I was next to them. But there was a smaller girl maybe about 12/13 who inched herself away from me.

"Hey, you wanna sit next to me?" I asked her. She shook her head no and inched back some more.

"It's alright, here, I'm not gonna bite, you look cold," I said to her as she came closer to me. I wrapped my jacket around her and she sat town.

"You excited?" I asked her. She nods politely, the poor girl looked so tired.

"You don't have to be afraid, where are your parent?" I asked. She stayed quiet, I decided not to keep questioning her.

"Hey guys! Im Taylor!" Taylor said and I clapped for her, the younger girl clapped slowly and I smile.

Taylor's POV

Halfway through the mini set I noticed that Travis was comforting a young girl, who somehow ended up here with no parent. He was being such a dad to her. I smile and continue on.

Unknowns POV

I found my self getting sleepy to the comfort of Taylor's music, while sitting next to Travis. hesitantly i yawn quietly.

I see a arm go around me and I flinch.

"Oh I'm sorry," Travis apologized.

"It's okay," I said quietly.

He opened his arms and smiled. I've gradually picked me up from the side of the couch and let me sit on his lap, watching Taylor.

Travis's POV

I see Taylor smile at me as the little girl in my arms peacefully fell asleep. Her breath was shakey but after a while I slowed down.

Taylor finished her set and people began to line up to meet her. She came up to me before she started greeting.

"I'll meet her last," she said walking back to the line. Taking it in. This young girl had no parents, we had no back story, but she was so fragile.

Taylor's POV

Fast and longest meet and greet ever. I looked around at all the parents leaving, the little girl who was still asleep on Travis had none, how's she get in? She looks no older than 12. Travis was knocked out sleeping.

"Hey Trav," I said waking him up attempting not to wake the young girl.

"Oh hey," he whispered.

"We should wait a few to see if someone comes to get her," I said.

"I don't think she has anyone," Travis said rubbing her arm.

I look down to notice the bruises and cuts, it's almost as if the young girl was shackled.

Travis and I thought for a moment. Everything was just happening so quickly.

"I got her, I'll watch her tonight," Travis said.

"We're taking her home?" I asked.

"I mean I was gonna stay in a hotel so it didn't bother you," Travis said.