~24~

Travis POV

"Well," Taylor questioned.

"What?" I laughed in confusion.

"That was the first time I ever heard you call me babe," Taylor said as I swayed with her in my arms.

"Well, can I? You are my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course you can I just thought it was cute," Taylor smiles and kissed my cheek.

"Im going to go in the living room with Hannah," I said.

"Alright dinners almost ready I'll call you in a bit," Taylor said.

"Thank you my love I'll see you in a bit," I said and walked to the living room.

"Hey HG," I said.

"Hi Travis," she said as she was playing with Olivia.

"So I was thinking, next week the team and I are having a family weekend, and I was wondering if you would like to go with Taylor and I?" I asked.

"Really? To a family weekend?" She questioned.

"Yes of course," I said.

"But it's a family weekend?" She questioned again, I can see Taylor peak around the corner.

"Hannah, you are family, you will always be family. Cmon, will meet your Grandma and Grandpa and your Aunt and Uncle and cousins, how's that sound?" I asked.

She nodded with a smile.

"Good," I said and hugged her, I kissed her on the forehead. Taylor was emotional watching the moment.

I walked up to her and hugged her kissing her. I see a flash in the corner of my eyes.

"Oops," Hannah said with a bit of laughter.

I pulled away from Taylor and we both look at Hannah.

"Hannah Grace," Taylor says. And we both ran over to her tickling her with many moments of laughter.

"Oh Han, how much we love you," I said and she smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Hannah we didn't mean to.." I stopped and she hugged us both. We just sat there.

"Something burning?" Hannah interrupted.

"Shit, the broccoli," Taylor ran back to the kitchen.

"Your mother is something else," I said. Hannah looked at me strange.

"Sorry that was random," I said to Hannah.

"It's alright," Hannah smiled.

"Dinners ready come eat," Taylor said.

"How's the ankle kid?" I asked Hannah.

"It hurts a little bit," she says.

"Can you walk on it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she responded.

"Cmon, I'll help you," I said giving her a hand and she failed to get up.

I picked her up bridal style and walked her into the kitchen.

"We have a trip to the ER after dinner, I think it's broken," I said to Taylor.

"Oh Han," Taylor said as I put her on the bench.

"I'll get your dinner hon, stay put," Taylor said.

"Keep that foot up," I said to Hannah and she did. We all sat down at the table and we had minimal conversation.

•••

"Bring her upstairs so we can get her in her PJs," Taylor said and I picked Hannah up and went to Taylor's room.

"I'll go downstairs and get the car warmed up, Taylor's gonna take good care of you Han," I said.

Taylor's POV

I grabbed PJs from my closet.

"Alright honey let me know if you're uncomfortable," I said helping her,

•••

That was easy. Now just getting her to the car.

"I'm going to give you a ride on my back okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Alright now we can go see your favorite person," I laugh and that made her smile as we walked out to the car.

"Aww look at my two girls!" Travis said taking a picture. I handed Hannah off to Travis and I got in the drivers seat while Travis was holding her in the back.