~52~

Travis POV

"Hello," I asked.

"Travis..." I heard Reed sigh.

"Oh hey coach, what's up," I asked.

"Nothin but business over here, you?" Reed said.

"Nothing much, but my daughter really sick, and I will have to back out of the Super Bowl tomorrow," I explained.

"Travis, listen, you signed a contract, and you've broken it so many times and I let it slide. This is the last straw, and I gotta tell you, if you don't come, your suspended off the team till the winter," Reed said.

"Honestly Reed, if I'm gonna do it, I'll do it for a good reason, I'm taking the suspension, my family needs me. My daughter needs me," I admitted.

"Okay Kelce, you're suspended," Reed Said.

"Good talk Reed, see you in the winter," i said and hung up the phone.

I looked at Paxton.

"What happened Cous'" he asked.

"I'm suspended for the rest of the season, I broke contract, many times," I said.

"I hope it's for a good reason," Paxton said.

"You're sister is the only reason," I said.

"You're suspended for taking care of Hannah?" Paxton asked.

"Well yeah, technically, but it's my choice, I rather be home with her so Taylor can work," I said.

"That's fair Trav, don't get mad over it," Paxton said.

"I'm not mad Paxt, but it's gonna be a long 8 months," I laughed.

"More time to hang out with me?" Paxton pleaded.

"Of course man, and more babysitting," I said and Paxton rolled his eyes. I walked upstairs and Taylor was watching TV with Hannah cause she was awake.

"Hi Daddy," Hannah said and I draped my hands around her shoulders as she hugged me back.

"Hi hon," I said.

"Paxxy," she said and Paxton hugged her.

"And my beautiful soon to be wife," I said and Taylor kissed me.

"So who called?" Taylor asked.

"Reed," I said.

"What he want?" She asked.

"So... you might wanna prepare yourself, but, I got suspended for the rest of the season... but only because I decided I was going to stay and take care of Hannah while you work," I said.

"Oh Travis, why would you put your career in jeopardy?" She asked.

"I would rather jeopardize my career than jeopardize my family's health, and work, I would do it again, anyday," I said.

"Travis, I love you," She said and kissed me. We all came around on the couch and Hannah sat between us.

~4 MONTHS LATER~ THE RECEPTION

Taylor's POV

WOO HOO!! Travis and I are finally married! We've been walking around talking to people and now it was time for the wedding speech's. We had our friends and family speak, my parents and Travis parents spoke during the wedding but now Kylie, Jason,Paxton, Selena, Hannah, Karlie, Ed and will be speaking now.

••••

Hannah's POV

I cannot believe my mom and dad are married! First speaking was my aunt and uncle and my brother.

"Now I don't know why they would as me to speak first, but here we are, for those who don't know me, my name is Kylie, I'm the sister in law to Travis, and one of Taylor's many best friends, and the aunt to Hannah. So I met Taylor months before Travis started dating her. We followed eachother on Instagram, I was a HUGE fan let me tell you, so bringing her into this family still is so unreal," Aunt Kylie continues.