~15~

Taylor's POV

We were laying in bed after the long flight and just debriefing.

"So when do you start practicing again?" I asked him.

"September 27th, so I have a little over 3 weeks, then I have to fly to New York, for a week and I'll come back for a few and then when you have to go to New York Ill come with you for the game I have that weekend," Travis explained.

"Okay good so I have some time with you, i have a show at the blue bird Cafe next week," I said to him.

"Okay I'll be there to watch of course," Travis said to me. I lean into his chest.

"Thank you," I said to him and I fell asleep.

Travis's POV

Taylor was so exhausted from today, I just let her sleep. She was so cute. It was now 8pm, I had to get up and let the dogs out and I fed her cats for her. I decided will just grab dinner if she wakes up.

•••
6 days later

Taylor's POV

Tonight I was performing at blue bird, I was singing a few songs from 1989 TV before the release.  So it was kinda like a mini secret sessions but it was open to a few of the public.

I woke up with Travis as I was in his arms per usual. I heard scratching at the door. I went to go open it. It was the 2 BFFs, Rambo and Benji,  those two get along so well, Olivia and Chauncey are the chill ones and Mer could care less, I let the 2 in. I swear they're human sometimes.

"Ohh someone came to see mommy and daddy huh?" Travis said.

I laugh at the fact he just made me the mother to his dogs. 

"I guess these 5 are gonna be hungry, let's go feed them," I said and we went downstairs, I let Rambo and Chauncey out and Travis fed the cats.

"Okay so you're performance is at 6 tonight?" Travis checked.

"Yes but I have to be there at 4:30, fans will arrive at 5," I said.

"How many? I don't wanna get trampled but a bunch of teenager girls," Travis laughs.

"50, it's a small venue, my team hand picked them all, even though it's 18+ event but with parents if your under the age," i explained.

"Got it," he says as we continue to do what we needed to do.

"I'll go shower now, I'll be back down," he said and I pouted.

"You wanna come with me?" He questioned and I nodded .

"Fine by me," I said and she let the dogs in and we went upstairs into the bathroom.

•••

Taylor's POV

We showered and Travis went to go change and I did too.

I got out my makeup and started to do it and Travis was standing there in the doorway.

"You can come in," I laugh and he did, grabbing my waist.

"Man, You're so perfect," he says.

"Perfect people are boring," I said.

"Well your my boring person then," he said winking. I laugh and push him softly.

"I'll take that," I said and he wrapped me in his arms, I look up at him just admiring his green eyes.

"Almost ready my love?" He asked.

"Just need to finish my eyes and I'm done, do you wanna call the driver?" I asked him.

"No need, I'll drive, let me take this one," he said and I smile at him.

"Alrighty then, while you do that can you feed the cats?" I asked with the puppy eyes.

"Yes my dear," he laughs and leaves the bathroom.

•••

Travis fed the cats and we were on our way to the blue bird.