~30~

Taylor's POV

Hannah finished eating and I gave her medicine for her foot, they were some heavy steroids and knocked her out so fast.

"If you guys wanna come up and say good night you can," I said.

Travis picked her up bridal style and we all walked up to my room and laid her down.

I tucked her in and kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodnight princess," I said and Travis came over and did the same.

"Good night daddy's girl," He said giving me the brow. I punched his shoulder.

"Ow Jesus," he said.

"Jesus isn't going to save you in this situation," I said.

"Touché" he says. Then my friend said goodnight to her and we all went back downstairs. 

•••

I order Pizza and we all ate and chatted.

"So Travis finished telling us what happened?" Ed asked.

"So, we gained emergency foster care for Hannah and she's been with us since. We have occasional visits with the social worker, but eventually it'll lead into adoption, so we're hoping for the best," Travis said.

"Wow everything came to you so fast huh?" Karlie said.

"Extremely, but rather have it happen now then have to wait in the future, she's our whole world, I mean shes 12, so she's still little, but Travis and I are obsessed with her, we couldn't have gotten a better kid," I explained.

"I can see the love in both of your eyes, you guys love the shit out of that girl," Ed said.

"Right about that," Travis said.

"Since the day she came to us we already had things on order and her room already being done," I said.

"You two are such good parents, has she met any of your family?" Selena asked.

"Not yet except Andrea, but Hannah was asleep, We're heading out to Missouri in a few days to go to Family Weekend with Ed and Donna, and Kylie, Jason and the kids," Travis said.

"She's gonna love it," Ed said.

"I hope as much as she can she can still have fun, she's gotta be off her foot for 6-8 weeks," I said.

"Agh Man that sucks, what are you guys doing about your careers?" Karlie asked.

"I'm still going to attend meeting from home and do music from the studio," I explained.

"And I will be playing the part of Football Dad, and attending practices and traveling near by and I'm taking Hannah with me," Travis said and we all laughed.

"Yeah Taylor, mommy's girl doesn't have a chance on you," Selena laughs.

"Okay well I tried alright, Travis just got her first," I laugh and Travis wrapped his arms around me.

"Mom Taylor will have its chance, soon," Travis said.

"Don't push it," I said flicking him in the forehead.

"Jeez your harsh," he said flicking me back. Now it was war.

We were both flicking each other back and forth.

"Mercy!" I called.

"You guys are so in love it's gross," Karlie said.

"Trust me Hannah's already told us to get a room," I said.

The 5 of us kept talking and I put the dogs out and fed the cats.

•••

Ed, Selena and Karlie left and I shut off everything downstairs and we headed up to my room.

"Should I move her? She's right in the middle?" Travis asked.

"Will make it work, I'm going to go change I'll be back," I said and Travis nodded.

We both changed and went back into my room, I was on one side of Hannah and Travis was on the other side. We both held Hannah close to us. I look up at Travis in his green eyes that shined right at me.

"I love you Travis," I said to him.

"I love you so much more Taylor, and I love our daughter too," He said. I smile as we both look down at Hannah.