~44~

Hannah's POV

I was a bit nervous to go back in there.

"Can you sit with me Taylor, while I finish talking with Michael," I asked. I don't even have the guts to call that man dad, because you know what... he hurt my dad.

"You mean your dad?" Taylor asked.

"My dad is in the car," I said and Taylor smiles.

"I'll go in with you hon," Taylor said. We walked in and Michael was in tears.

"Hannah," he smiled at me.

"Micheal," I said.

"Hannah," Taylor whispered.

"Hannah please I'm sorry," he pleaded.

"You not only hurt me... you hurt my family, you hurt my dad, you hurt my brother, and you hurt my mom, who had to watch me be hurt over you! I can't believe you would hide all this from me! I never want to see you EVER again!" I said to him.

"He didn't hurt your mom Han," Taylor said confused.

"Yes he did, he hurt you," I turned toward Taylor and I hugged her tightly in tears. Taylor picked me up and brought me back to the car.

Taylor's POV

Travis had cooled down and I was sitting in the back with Hannah.

"Okay, we just need to breath and relax, Hannah hon, follow me, your moms here to help you," I said guiding her through her breathing.

"We're going to go to your old house and get your stuff and then we're going to home, make some dinner, and then we can either watch a movie or you can come to mom and dads room and lay on our bed, and we can have a good night?" I mentioned to Hannah and she nodded in my chest.

•••

We were driving and we made it to the house. It was a decent sized house and it was a fit home for a 3 person family.

Hannah was asleep but I woke her up.

She held my hand as us three walked into the house.

"My room is downstairs in the basement," she said leading us down the stairs.

We walked into the room and all I saw were posters of me.

"Wow, you were a real fan girl huh?" I asked.

"Yeah ever since I was younger I dreamed of one day meeting you, and the night I ran away I made that dream come true a few days later," Hannah said.

"Han you never told the story about when you ran away?" Travis said and we both sat on her tiny bed next to her.

"Well, I remember, that morning was a "show" morning. Michael was off somewhere, and that's when I got shackled, and poked and prodded at all the time by the witch and her friends, actually Rick, auntie Josie's husband was actually there that day, and it was so uncomfortable. That night, the one who actually helped me escape was Josie, she didn't tell anyone about it, she kept it to herself. I never really spent time with her but she caught Liz in action and knew she had to help. josie gave me some extra cash to me when we met up that night at the park. She wishes me luck and I was on my way. I hopped busses day to day and I didn't stop to think about eating, then that night when the blue bird show happened I begged one of your fans infront of me to say her mom was my mom, and Josie never mentioned a word about Paxton or you, but something inside of me told me to trust you, but I never thought I'd get this far past," Hannah explained to us in the most adult way possible, no emotion or tears.

"Oh Hannah," We both said hugging her tightly.

Hannah was still picking up her stuff. She saw the bear from Michael and she took a moment to look at it and ripped it to shreds.

"Never again," she stated.