~17~

Taylor's POV

"What no? We are not separating ourselves so you can take care of this girl, we're gonna do it together," I said and Travis had the biggest smile on his face.

"I'll go grab my stuff, be right back," I added and went to the back room.

Travis's POV

I sat there with the little girl in my arms. She was so pale and white and so tiny, Taylor got her stuff and came to me.

"You up to driving?" I asked Taylor.

"You're such a dad," she laughed and nodded.

"Cmon, let's get her home," She added and we walked out to the car.

I got in the back seat holding onto this little girl and protecting her from anything that could hurt her, just like I would with Taylor.

•••

We made it back to the house, Taylor went in first and then I did. The dogs were barking.

"Hmm?" I heard a whine come from my shoulder.

"Oh hey, it's alright," I said and the the young girl cried.

"You're you're ? Travis Kelce? And you're Taylor Swift?" She said.

"Hey sweetheart," Taylor said to her.

I carried her to the couch, and she wouldn't let go of me.

"Hey hon, I think we need to know something's about you," Taylor asked.

"Please please don't send me away!" She cried.

"Why hon? What's your name?" Taylor asked. And she didn't respond.

"Hey buddy? Do you want me to ask you the questions?" I asked and she nodded. Taylor pouted. The little girl nodded.

"Okay what's your name?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Hannah, Hannah Grace," she said.

Hannah's POV

I was a huge fan of Taylor, but I also was scared of her. My biological mother was very abusive, and she would tie me up nights on end. My father would be so scared to disobey her, so he left her. That's why I was okay around Travis.

"How old are you Hannah?" Travis asked me.

"Im I'm 12" I said. I see Taylor frown.

"Oh you're just the littlest thing," Taylor said.

"Where'd you come from Hannah?" Travis asked.

"Alabama" I said softly hiding into his chest.

Travis's POV

ALABAMA?

I look at Taylor while tear welted in both of our eyes, and let me tell you... I normally never cry.

"Oh Hannah, why? How? Did you get here?" I asked. Then she shut down and stopped talking.

"Okay, I'm going to stop bothering you now, go to sleep kiddo," I said and she leaned into me.

"Take her upstairs? To your room?" I asked she nodded.

I carried Hannah up to the room and laid her on the bed. She was so tired.

I walked downstairs with Taylor. She hugged me tight.

"What do we do Travis? Im not ready to be a parent if she has no where to go! And I'm not sending her into a home, she's been through enough," Taylor cried into my arms.

"Taylor shhh it's alright, we're in this together remember? Im not going anywhere. As much as I need one person in the world, I think 2 would fit best," I said.

"You really mean it?" Taylor asked.

"More than my love for football I mean it," I said and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, I think Hannah's a little afraid of me," she said.

"I know, I could tell right off the bat, she instantly felt comfortable with me, and she felt comfortable listening to you sing, that's why she fell asleep," I explained.

"You think?" She asked.

"I know." I said. Then we heard cries from Taylor's room. I bolted up the stairs and ran into the room to where she was in a corner with her knees up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Holy heckles y'all were almost at 10k reads😭 That's INSANE!! Thank y'all for voting!
~Mwah Maesie