~7~

Taylor's POV

"BEAUTIFUL CRAZY SHE CANT HELP BUT AMAZE MEEEEEE!!" Travis sang obnoxiously through the halls.

"Shhhh you're gonna get us kicked out!" I smack him playfully.

"Well it's a good song," he defended

"And you wouldn't have heard it if it wasn't for me," I said.

"Well thank you then," he laughs and we make it up to the hotel.

I unlock the door, and Travis holds the door open for me.

"After you my lady," he says and we walk in.

"I'm going to go shower and change, I'll be right out, pick out a movie please," I said asking him.

"I can do that," he said with a smile going to lay on the bed.

Travis's POV

Taylor was showering and she walked out in her car boxers and a t shirt. Her hair was wet but yet she still crawled into bed leaning her wet hair on me.

"Well miss Taylor guess I gotta go shirtless now cause you got me wet with your long beautiful hair," I said.

"Oh really?" She asked dumbfounded as she got up so I could remove my shirt.

I took off my shirt and laid back down and Taylor took her finger and drew a line tracing out my abs, as she bites her lip gently staring at me.

"A guy with strength and nice abs, I'll take it," she laugh and leans her head on my chest while we watch the movie.

•••

The movie finished and it was already 2 am, and as much as I didn't want to, I removed myself from the cuddle with Taylor. I grabbed her notebook on the table and I wrote her a note.

My dearest and beautiful Taylor, my lady, it was a hard pass I didn't want to leave you this morning, but I will miss you so much until we see eachother again. Call me as soon as your flight lands, cause I want to see your beautiful face on that screen. I'll be waiting. Time to make me proud being the star you are🩵 with love Big TK<3

I then looked around the room quickly and found Taylor's zip up hoodie that was my size, as I was still soaking wet from her hair I grabbed it and put it on.

Then I tweeted.

@killatrav; When your girls hair still leaves you soaking wet so in return you steal her zip up. You're on your own kid, gonna have to wait till you get back to me<3

Taylor's POV

I woke up a little later today at 12 pm and as much as I hate to admit it waking up with Travis not there was so upsetting. He was just so... warm. Travis game was at 2. I texted Donna and Jason and we kept a secret and was meeting up with eachother at the stadium. I received no calls but I have been leaving him on red to play tough.

•••

I shut my phone off so that if Travis did text me it'd go through green. I went to Starbucks and got coffee and food for the drive.

The drive was decent but long due to traffic to the game. I pulled in and got out to see Donna and Jason waiting for me at the gates.

"So glad to see you honey," Donna said as I bet down to hug her.

"Good to see you Taylor, and good job for being a good liar," Jason said and I laughed as he gave me a side hug.

I was definitely throwing Travis a curveball because tonight was the game when all my friends we're hanging out in the suite. When I walked in it was silent hellos from everyone. Karlie, Ed, Selena, Sabrina, Blake and Robin were all there.

I sat close enough that I could watch but not close enough that I'd be seen.

Donnas POV

I watch my son play and you could tell he wasn't on his A game cause Taylor "left" but the Chiefs were still winning, you could tell Patrick was trying to help him out. You just know that my son is in love with that girl, he would drop the world to protect her.

He keeps looking up at the booth and you can see the from grow upon his face. I give him a fake shrug and he sighs. He does the fearless heart that Taylor does and I do it back. He gives a slight smile and continues on in the game.

Taylor's POV

I was sitting watching the game and Donna looked over at me.

"You notice he's not head on today?" Donna asked me.

"Yeah I thought so?" I replied confused.

"He really just wants to be with you and protect you, he really cares about you Taylor," Donna says my heart was warm. Joe was never like that. 

"I know, and this is where I make the decision to never lie to him again," I said with a bit of laughter.

"Yeah good idea cause right now between you and I... he's really bad today," Donna laughs.

"I know," I giggle.

>>>>

Hiii!! I forgot to update like 2 days ago! Also THANKS FOR 3K I LOVE YOU ALL!
~Maesie