~33~

Travis's POV

"Mom!" I said.

"Donna!" Taylor said and we hugged her.

"Guys, we have some news, this is our foster daughter Hannah, she's 12, she's a little sleep as you can tell, she had surgery a last week, and she's a little drugged up right now," Taylor said.

"She's so cute! I've been seeing the pictures you've been posting!" Kylie said.

"We love her to pieces, and she is dad obsessed I'll tell you!" Taylor said.

"Does she call you guys mom and dad or no?" Jason asked.

"Not yet, but she will eventually," Taylor says pushing the hair out of Hannah's face.

"She had a tough start I'll tell you," I said.

"Really? The poor thing!" Donna said.

"It was crazy, she was so afraid of Taylor," I said.

"Agh my other wonderful son!" I heard a man say, it was my dad.

I haven't seen him in months since Easter because of work he was in Australia.

"Dad," I said giving him a firm handshake and an dap up.

"Trav my boy who is this lovely lady of yours?" My dad asked.

"Dad this is my wonderful girlfriend Taylor and our peaceful, wonderful and graceful daughter Hannah Grace," I introduced.

"Taylor it's so good to meet you, you and Travis must be great parents," My dad said shaking Taylor's hand. Taylor is holding Hannah's head so it doesn't get soar. The way she way laying.

"I try, Travis is an excellent father," she says and I wrap my arm around her.

"Taylor is beyond one of the most wonderful mothers out there that I have ever met," I said to my dad.

"I bet she is Trav, you treat your girls well," My dad said.

"I do spoil the hell out of those two for sure," I laugh. I then pick up Hannah and we walk over to the lounge area and all sit down waiting for our dinner.

Taylor's POV

"So Taylor, tell me the story," Kylie said pointing to Hannah's foot.

"Ankle fracture, she got surgery the other day, so she's been on meds and she is out like nothing, for a while atleast," I explained.

"She's been with you for a week and all this crazy stuff is happening," Kylie laughs.

"Tay?" I hear Travis say. I look over to him and Hannah's now awake.

"Taylor!" She says happily and Travis hands her to me.

"Hey sweet girl," I say to her as she leans in my lap.

"Hi, where are we?" She asked.

"We're out to dinner with your fathers family," I said and she looks at me oddly.

"Hannah this is your Aunt Kylie, and your grandma Donna and Grandpa Ed, your Uncle Jason and your cousins, Wyatt, Elliot and Benny," I introduced. She waves.

"I wanna go back to Travis," she says, I think she was getting a little overwhelmed.

Hannah's POV

I felt nervous being around Travis family, Taylor brought me back to Travis before the food arrive.

"Travis," I said and he looked at me, then I pointed to the door. He nodded and he brought me to there. You can see Taylor shrugging in the distance because she didn't understand.

"What's wrong kid?" Travis asked.

"Scared, overwhelmed, I wanna be home with Benji," I said.

"I know all you want is Benji right now, where's your bear?" Travis asked.

"With Taylor," I said.

"Is that helping?" He asked and I shake my head no.

"That's my special from you, I want the one from my dad, I want my stuff back from my house." I explained in tears.

"Oh buddy, will get your stuff back, alright, I promise you, I will never ever replace your dad" Travis said and it made me a bit sad. I want to remember my dad yes but Travis can always fill in for him.

"love you TMK," I said. I never have a nickname for Travis except this one, we have a thing for initials cause I don't call him dad but he calls me HGK/HGS, as if I had his last name, or Taylor's.

"Love you too HG," He said and carried me back to the table.