~5~

Travis's POV

It was now 2 am, I could tell Taylor was getting tired. I look at her.

"Hey wanna go back to my place?" I asked her.

"I think I'm going to head back to the hotel, I have 2 more days before I have to fly over to the east coast for the second leg of the tour," she said and I give a slight frown.

"Why don't you come to the hotel with me?" I asked and he smiles.

"Casual sleepover nothing more," I laugh, and he nods. 

Travis POV

I help her to the car and I drive her to the hotel and then I hop out of the car and open up her door.

"After you mah lady," I say and she smiles grabbing my hand.

We walk up to the room and walk in. She goes to the bathroom to shower and change and I go and sit on her bed.

••••

Moments later she walked out wearing pajamas with cats on it.

"You look so cute," I say.

"Why thank you," she smiles and sits on my lap and I place my hand on her hip leaning into her.

I laid down on the bed and she laid next to me. She turned on the movie and I yawn wrapping my arm around her. She cuddles into my next, not to much but enough to where she was comfortable. I admire her. The blue eyes that look up to me and her red lips and smile, she couldn't be more perfect.

•••

Moments go by and I here's soft snore come from Taylor. She was out like a light. I pull the blanket over us and I shut off the TV and the lights, Taylor laid on me just to where her head was between my shoulder and armpit. I place a soft kiss on her cheek she moves slightly but not where she woke up.

Taylor's POV

The next more I awoke in Travis arms. I was so comfortable, but I couldn't get so attached already. I'm just a physical love language person, and he hit that spot.

"Mmm Travis," I said in a morning voice.

"Oh hey your up, I gotta head out soon we have practice and another game, but I wanna see you before you leave," he said.

"I'll text you, I had such a good night with you," I said. I wasn't leaving for another 4 days actually, I just wanted to see how he'd react if I played hard to get with him. I'm going to his game, I planned to do that.

We laid there for a while until Travis got up.

"I'd love to stay, but I gotta get to practice," he said. Damn I wish he didn't have to leave.

"Okay I'll see you around, wait!" I said and stopped him grabbing onto his arms. I hug him.

"If you could ask for one thing, like a wish, what would it be?" I asked him.

"To spend more time with you of course, look why is this important?," He said and I look at him deeply in his green eyes.

"Oh nothing, nothing important, go, go to practice," I said. He hugged me once more and left. That was phase one of hard to get: attitude.

I had a day off so I was just going to do some emails and work on the computer. It was so lonely. I decided to FaceTime him.

"Couldn't go five minutes without me?" He asked.

"Well..." I chuckled.

"Well I have a 20 minute drive to work, so I can stay on the phone with you, what are you up to today?" He asked me.

"Just packing and doing some emails and work, to catch up before the flight," I lied.

"I wish you didn't have to leave," he said pulling up to a stop light looking at me on camera.

"You're eyes sparkling is something I have gotten to fall in love with," He says not looking at the camera.

"And you Mr. Smiles over there ," I said.

"Cant beat your beautiful face though," I giggle kicking my feet like a little kid.

•••

"I'm heading in to practice now, but I'll call you tonight?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sounds like a game plan," I wink.

"You're so cheesy Taylor, Bye," He laughs.

"You're cheesier, bye" I pout and we hang up.

>>>>