Chapter 41

Today is Sunday.

I was home alone bored out of my mind.

Well I wasn't home alone per say, only the twins and Kausar that weren't around, a relative of theirs through their mom was having a birthday party so they got invited, Kausar went along with them.

Ya Muhammad was around, he was in the small library/study room downstairs. The door was under the staircase and I had no idea it existed until Alim went running into the place three days ago, it was filled with boring books about law and politics.

I made him breakfast in the morning and since then he retired into the study I haven't seen or heard from him.

I was planning on going in 10 minutes to check if he's still alive because how has he been inside that place for almost 5 hours, he went in since 10am and it's currently half past two.

I  let out a sigh closing my eyes on my bed when I finally heard him coming up, the door of his room closed.

I stood up to get water from the kitchen just as he came out of the room.

It looked like he was going out, he also had a small duffel bag and his car keys in his hands.

"Are you going out?" I asked even though it was very obvious.

He nodded, scrolling through his phone.

"Where are you going?" I dared to ask.

He looked at me with a small frown, I grimaced.
My questioning was getting too much, but I really didn't want to be left all alone.

"Sorry" I murmured.

"Horse riding" he replied to my question, going down the stairs.

"Can I-..can I please come with you?" I asked following him down the stairs. 

"No" he replied, almost immediately.

Ouch.

I sighed in defeat.

"ok" I mumbled softly as I turned back, going up the stairs, not in the mood to get the water anymore.

I went back up into my room and I closed the door behind me before laying back down on the bed.

I couldn't help but feel sad, something about a quiet house is sometimes so depressing.

I heard the sound of his car leaving the house. 

I looked up at the ceiling, deciding to count the lines to make me fall asleep since I had nothing better to do with my life.

I heard the gate opening, and a car coming in.

I frowned. Who could that be? Only Amma visited and she didn't tell me she was coming.

Almost immediately my phone rang, I turned to see it was Ya Muhammad calling.

I picked it up.

"Be quick, I'm waiting for you, and wear something decent , akwai maza ah wajen" he said.

(There are guys in the place)

I couldn't keep in my squeal.

"Thank you!" I said excitedly just as he ended the call.

I looked at what I was wearing, a leggings and a baggy shirt, I decided to throw an abaya over it.

I hastily threw the veil around my head and I dashed out of the room, picking my bag that was on the chair close to the door.

I walked out of the building to see him in the car waiting for me.

I grinned and I opened the door as I entered.