Ajabdeh Punwar 💞

Right now Ajabdeh is travelling from Marwar to Bijolia with her friend princess "Phool Kuwar"  who is the grand daughter of Marwar king.
Marwar is also a kingdom and very powerful under Rajputana.

Bijolia is Ajabdeh's home and a district under Mewar.

Ajabdeh is returning home to attend her new born Brother's naming ceremony.

On the way they get to know about the fair that has been organised and Phool eagerly wants to attend the fair and buy new clothes, bangles etc from there.

But phool's elder brother (Jalam Singh) is also traveling with them and he prohibits them to attend the fair due to security reasons.
But Phool wants to go there so Ajabdeh has an idea.

They both dress up as normal servant girls and decides to attend the fair. And come back unnoticed by Phool's elder brother.

They both Rome around here and there and Phool find the bangles of her choice. Accidentally they end up in the same fair where Pratap and Akbar is also present.

The bangles that Phool likes are the same choosen by Pratap for her mother.
They had an argument over the bangles and Phool accidentally slips the bangles due to fear of Jalam Singh who reaches the fair to find Phool and Ajabdeh.

Pratap takes the bangles and left irritated at Phool.

Phool too was running with Ajabdeh for back exit where Ajabdeh suggests that they should go seperately to Avoid getting caught.

Jalam Singh is desperately trying to find both the girls when he come across Pratap and ask him about Phool.
Shocking he didn't tell him anything due to his arrogance and goes from there.

While running for the exit Phool bumps into a stranger and falls down.
The stranger happens to be Akbar who likes Phool Kuwar and falls for her.
Now Akbar wants to marry Phool Kuwar at all costs.

Phool runs from there before he gets the chance to say or ask anything.

__________________________

I am keeping the chapters short so that you people can take a break and read properly.

Thankyou 💞💕