Empty... 🥀

Rani Jaiwanta Bai and sajja bai ji returns from temple and she looks for Ajabdeh to give her Prasad as soon as she enters Ajabdeh's room she stands shocked.

Not only Ajabdeh was not there, all her belongings was missing and it seems a newly prepared guest room.

Jaiwnata Bai ji gets shocked and ask a servant girl about Ajabdeh.
Servant don't know anything and Jaiwanta is sure now that something is definitely wrong.

She goes to Phool Kuwar's room to find her getting ready in front of Mirror.

"Ghani khamma Rani sa" greets phool kuwar.

"Phool do you know where is Ajabdeh..?" Ask jaiwnata in a tone of urgency.

"Yes ranisa she has gone to the temple she told me before leaving." Replies phool innocently.

Jaiwnata is confused and thinks that it's not the case as her belongings are not there as well.

She walks hurriedly in the corridor, followed by sajja bai ji and phool kuwar.

"Ajabdeh has left this palace.." comes a venom dripping voice of none other than devil herself.

"Dheer Bai ji..." Says Jaiwanta in a shock.

"Ghani khamma jija, it's been a long time" says Dheer Bai with a smirk
She is happy as she has stopped the marriage between kuwar Pratap and jaiwanta's shadow. She doesn't want an additional rival in the palace.

"What the hell are you blabbering and where is Ajabdeh..?"
Ask jaiwnata in a Stern tone.

Sajja bai Ji's expression goes stern too.

Phool stands shocked at Dheer Bai who was rumoured to be most beautiful and cunning too.

"Ajabdeh went where she belongs"
says Dheer Bai

"Ajabdeh belongs here only, she will be the future queen of Mewar and first kuarani of Mewar for the time being..."
says jaiwnata in a challenging tone.

" Jaiwanta Bai ji, don't talk to her like this, it was my decision to send Ajabdeh back to Bijolia. " comes a emotion less reply from Ranaji who came to back Dheerbai.

Jaiwnata stands shocked at this and decides that she will not let her son's feelings be wasted on motherland and plots.

" I ask you Ranaji why, why do you have to do this, kuwar Pratap was getting only 1 happiness in his life, that was the girl of his choice and you want to snatch it from him..? "
says jaiwnata

An argument erupts between both.

" That girl is an ordinary girl with no political benifits, a future king needs to keep in mind about his country before taking any decision personal or political. " says Ranaji

" No, I refuse to accept this. "
says jaiwnata in a breaking voice

Dheer Bai stands grinning as her plan is working perfectly, she sent Ajabdeh away and queen herself Is arguing with Ranaji.

" You accept it or not, she will not become a part of this family ever. "
declares Ranaji before leaving.

Jaiwnata stands shocked and she breaks into tears hugging sajja bai ji.
"What will I say to my son now., how will I console him."
thinks jaiwnata

Phool runs to her room and breaks in tears too, thinking how her friend was insulted here just because of her status.