Only yours.. 💞

Kuwar Pratap is still restless and wants to talk to Ajabdeh and assure her that he will forever be her's... only, but due to the Ranima's orders he is bounded by the rituals.

"Bhai can you do something and help me meet Ajabdeh once.. before haldi.."
says Pratap to shakti

Shakti who was busy planning for the Sangeet or a boy's party looks at his brother and nods his head.

Shakti smirks and makes a plan in his mind.

He writes a letter to Ajabdeh on Kuwar Pratap's behalf...

"AJABDEH..

There is something very urgent that I want to tell you... I want to meet you and tell this to you clearly before marriage itself so that you won't blame me later. It's about a girl I met before and I haven't told you about her yet.
So pls meet me in the garden at 3 pm.
Please it's a request.... "

Shakti smirks at the Letter and ask a servant to deliver it to Ajabdeh.

**⚡⚡**🔥🔥

As soon as Ajabdeh reads the letter, she starts crying and worrying. She feels so sad and thinks that Kuwar Pratap must love some other girl before her. No she is sure that he will marry again in future.

Phool and Heer comes to Ajabdeh's room and runs to hold her as soon as they saw her crying

"What happened Ajabdeh...?"
Ask both of them confused

Ajabdeh shows them the Letter and cries.

Phool and Heer stands shocked seeing the Letter and gets angry.

"This is not done Ajabdeh.. you should go and ask him clearly without any fear.." says Phool

"Yes Ajabdeh, you are going to be his wife and if it's true you should confront him.. " says Heer

Ajabdeh wipes her tears and is determined to ask kuwar Pratap.

(Someone's in grave trouble) 😂

Kuwar Shakti informs Pratap that he can meet Ajabdeh at 3pm in garden.

Kuwar Pratap reaches the garden waiting for Ajabdeh.

Ajabdeh comes there with a straight face.

"Ajabdeh I was waiting..."
Says Pratap smiling

"Be quick Kuwar sa what you want to talk about..."
Says Ajabdeh clearly annoyed

"Oh yes, it's about my marriage in future...."
Kuwar Pratap was unable to complete his sentence and Ajabdeh starts crying and shouting..

"I knew it, you are lying to me since beginning, why kuwar sa you could have told me..."
says Ajabdeh crying