Her Confession... ❤️

Pratap and Ajabdeh stands facing each other looking deeply into each other's eyes, time seems to stop for both of them.

Ajabdeh comes out of trance and clears her throat..

"Yes I came to you to say that, the scene you saw was a misunderstanding, kuwar Shakti was just trying to be there as a friend.. nothing else"
explains Ajabdeh shyly

" Oh really.. why would I care Ajabdeh.. " ask Pratap in a clear voice his face forming into a smirk as he folds his arms on his chest.

"I'm sorry kuwar sa, please stop it."
" Ham mang rahe hai na kshama." Says Ajabdeh in a pleading voice.

"Why are you talking about Ajabdeh, I don't understand at all..." Pratap is not going let this slide easily.

"Can you explain me in a better way.." says Pratap, his express showing clear enjoyment and he is grinning eat to ear.

Ajabdeh decides to leave from there as she is unable to control her reddning cheeks and the heat she is feeling.

"No I have nothing to explain to you.. let it be" says Ajabdeh in a low voice.

"Oh really... Be clear Aajabdeh or this time you will regret it for sure.." says Pratap in a warning and teasing tone.

Ajabdeh stands stunned and finally blurts out.

"Yes yes yes.. I really like you kuwar sa..." Ajabdeh says in an embarassed tone.

Lowering her eyes, Ajabdeh stands completely blushed.

"That's all after so many efforts..." Partap says in a tone faking sadness.

Internally he is on cloud nine but today he is not letting her go without hearing everything that he wants to hear.

Ajabdeh looks at him.

"Yeah okay.. fine I know what all you want to hear.." says Ajabdeh giving in completely to the situation

**❤️yes kuwar sa I said that only I like you, I like you so much not since yesterday but since long when I first saw you in the fair.
I never felt like this for anyone ever in my life and you were the most attractive person to me.

I earlier wanted to set you up with phool because I thought it was best but , I realised that no, neither it's good for you nor it brings any happiness to anyone.

For the first time I felt this way towards someone and for the first time I wanted to prioritise my own happiness before anything else.

So yes I like you and I'm sorry for hurting you earlier. "***❤️

Ajabdeh says it all in a go, Leaving Kuwar Pratap completely stunned and happy inside and out.