Bad News.. 💔

Next morning news came from Bijolia borders that Some Afgan Intruders have attacked the village and destroyed everything.

Pratap along with Rao Mamrakh ji was getting ready to go for the battle but before that he wants to meet Ajabdeh once.

While he was in the corridor for the main entrance of the palace, he was greated by Ajabdeh who has a plate with some ritualistic things in it.

"Are you already ready to go for the war" asked Ajabdeh in a worried voice.

"Ji we will be leaving shortly" came an answer from Pratap's side.
Ajabdeh told Pratap that she wants to do a ritual that will protect him from evil eyes and danger.

Pratap was stunned and ask her to please be quick.
Ajabdeh does the ritual and wishes him best of luck for the battle.

Pratap is much delighted with this guesture of her and went to the battle with a good mood

Pratap is much delighted with this guesture of her and went to the battle with a good mood .

While Pratap was analysing the situation and fighting some soilders in the village, he saw that village has been completely destroyed and civilians need urgent care.

Back at the palace Ajabdeh is worrying and continuously praying for the well being of her father and kuwar Pratap and for everyone in the village.
Without eating or any senses she is just lost in her own world.

Pratap managed to defeat the Afgans and claimed the land back and is now helping everyone in the village to settle again.

When everything is done and now it's time to go back to Bijolia Palace, Pratap thinks that finally he can meet Ajabdeh again.

While going back to palace they stopped at a place for the night and was having food, this is when Pratap was bitten by a poisonous snake.

Rao Mamrakh ji was scared and immediately took pratp to palace.

In the palace Ajabdeh was feeling restless and having the feeling that something is extremely wrong.
She asked the servants to get the urgent news from the war front and she was shocked to know that Pratap has been poisoned.

She immediately gave orders to arrange for the nursing room and to call vaid ji (ancient doctor) and bring all the required stuff and material.
When Rao ji reached palace he was stunned to see a nursing room already ready for Pratap.

Vaid ji wa tending to Pratap who is almost on the verge of loosing his consciousness.
"I want to tell you something Ajab"
Pratap was thinking this before he completely lost his consciousness.

Vaid ji is sweating as he sees no hope, Ajabdeh is crying inside but making a strong face outside.

When Pratap lost all the conciusness vaid ji says that he has no hope, to this Ajabdeh shouts on him and says to kuwar Pratap...

"Kuwar sa you can't do this to us , you can't leave us like this, if you leave us who will protect us from Akbar"
"If you go who will keep the pride of your ancestors alive."
"You have to wake up kuwar Pratap , you have to wake up"

Ajabdeh unknowingly calls him paratp and everyone in the room was shocked at this...
Pratap wakes up saying...

"I will kill Akbar at all costs"
The first thing he saw was her worried face and she is also happy much to his delight.

Phool Kuwar was impressed with Pratap at his determination and stubbornness to stay in front of Akbar despite in this state.
She is lost in her thoughts and thinks how she can gain his love.

Rao Mamrakh ji was watching this and understanding the situation and how this situation seems trouble for him.

Pratap tires to wake up but Ajabdeh asks him to stay and calls vaid ji for the check up.

Vaid ji says that everything is fine now, kuwar sa is out of danger.

Everyone is happy and Ajabdeh leaves from there.
_________________________________
Rao ji calls Ajabdeh to his room to have a talk.
" I know you have feelings for mewar's future king. But let me tell you Ajabdeh it's not possible, you are a mere daughter of a court official and he is to be king.
You should maintain your distance from kuwar sa."

With this Rao ji leaves from there leaving Ajabdeh in tears.she decided to abide by his father's orders and maintain her distance from the future king.

After few days

Pratap is able to sit properly now and is scanning the room to find that one face that he can't see anywhere.
Ajabdeh has clearly avoided going to kuwar Pratap's room without any reason and she tried to avoid him as much as she can remembering her father's warning.

Pratap is now sitting on the bed and drinking medicine.
His eyes are fixed on the door that she may enter any time as he has not talked to her for few days, and after everything she has done for him, he must atleast say thankyou.

Ajabdeh came to room with a plate which has holy parasad of lord Krishna and gives it to Pratap for his speedy recovery.

"I am really greatfull to you Ajabdeh for Saving my life, chakri told me how you took care of me all the time thankyou so very much"

Ajabdeh was stunned at these words full of love and she replied formally...

" No need to say thankyou kuwar sa, it was my duty to save the future king of Mewar"

She specially put extra weight on the last line and leaves from there.
Pratap is stunned to see this behaviour and a bit sad after understanding what she meant.

Pratap understand clearly what happened and why she is behaving this way.
But he wants to tell her that status and fame doesn't matter to him much.

" thank God prince that you are fine otherwise I had to delay my wedding too much" chakri said trying to lighten the atmosphere.

__________________________________

😭💔💕