where is kuwar Pratap ?

Back in Mewar Jaiwanta Bai ji and Rana Uday Singh are talking when they were greeted by Rao Mamrakh and his wife Hansa Bai ji.

Jaiwanta Bai was happy to meet her childhood friend and Rana ji was happy to meet his trusted samanth( official) after a long time.

Rao ji told Rana ji about the naming ceremony of his new born son and that he along with his wife had come to invite the royal family for the even.
Due to some occupancy Ranaji told them that they could not attend the event But,
But kuwar Pratap will surely go to Bijolia to attend the event.

Rao ji and Rana ji left both the ladies to talk and catch up, that's when Hansa ask about kuwar Pratap and tells Jaiwanta that she eagerly wants to meet him.
Hansa ask Jaiwanta "where is kuwar Pratap ? "

Jaiwanta tells Hansa about the recent Mission of Pratap and that he will directly join them in Bijolia.
To this Jaiwanta also ask about Ajabdeh.
Hansa sadly replies that she always stays away from home with her friend Phool Kuwar due to rude nature of her father Rao Mamrakh towards her.
Hansa also tells Jaiwanta about Ajabdeh's qualities, how she is well educated and how she can use threads really well.
She also tells her about how she is very talented and prepare excellent food.
Jaiwanta Bai is quiet impressed hearing all this and also eagerly wants to meet Ajabdeh.

Back at the fair while Ajabdeh was running for the back exit she spots a very handsome boy who was very calmly talking with his fellows.He seems to be a warrior judging from his well built body and muscles.

She was observing that boy when a group of solider came with a news for him, that's when she realised that the boy she was admiring was the future king of Mewar "Kuwar Pratap".

She was impressed at his calmness and polite nature despite being a prince of such a big and prosperous kingdom.
Ajabdeh took a liking towards Pratap but knowing her status she ignored that feeling and left.

The servants tells Pratap that he has to reach Bijolia for the naming ceremony of New prince.
By the time Ajabdeh could hear this she has already left.

___________________________________

So the fate has decided for them to meet in Bijolia, let's wait and see what happens next..

Thankyou 💞💕