Heart Break🗡️❤️

Next day in the morning Ajabdeh is getting ready to perform her morning prayers.

She sat in her room and began singing
" mai arti Teri gau, oh keshav kunj bihari.....
Mai nit nit sheesh nawau oh mor mukut dhari...
Hai Teri chavi anokhi, aisi na duji dekhi, ham sab par kripa karna oh jagat ke palan hariii..."

Jaiwanta Bai was impressed at this unique song that Ajabdeh is singing completely lost in her Krishna's devotion.

Pratap is mesmerized and came near her room to listen properly..

" Radha sang preet lagai, or preet ki reet chalai, tum Radha Rani ke premi Jai radhe raas tehariii.. "

" Gopin sang akhiya jodi, makhan ki matki phodi, oh natkhat rasia tughpar jao m to balihariii.. "

With these last paragraphs Ajabdeh ends her song.

Hearing this last Para about love of lord Krishna, Pratap thought that Ajabdeh is a girl whose heart he can win by love only.

Pratap leaves from there and is going for his sword fighting when all the princess surrounds him, presenting him various presents.

Every girl starts fighting and Pratap is shocked to see all this, he was confused at what is going on.

He leaves from there silently and thinks that, the whole palace is filled with girls , they won't even let me be in peace

I don't know how to handle so much at once, then he thinks to himself about how he is so comfortable and happy in Ajabdeh's company and how irritating it is around other girls.

He meets Ajabdeh in the corridor and she gives him Prasad.

"You sing so well Ajabdeh"
Pratap says commenting on her morning song.

Ajabdeh gets shy and says "thankyou"

"Are you trying to avoid me these days" ask Pratap

"What... No no it's not like that, you are very good friend why should I ignore you."
"It's just that after returning to your home, you must have so much to do that's why, I don't bother you"
Says Ajab.

"You never bother me Ajabdeh..."
Says Pratap as a matter of fact without realising what he said.

To avoid any misunderstanding Ajabdeh jokes with Pratap.

"Wow kuwar sa your demanding is increasing among girls hn "
Ajabdeh says laughing...

Before kuwar Pratap can reply he saw that all the princess are coming that way to find him.

"Ji...?" Pratap is confused why she said that and thinks that...

"I only want my demand to increase in your heart.."