Bijolia 🏰

Phool Kuwar and Ajabdeh reaches Bijolia by afternoon and Phool meets everyone with smiles and hugs while Ajabdeh stands beside a pillar due to her father's presence.
After everyone left Hansa Bai ji calls Ajabdeh to hug her and love her.
Ajabdeh hugs her tighter than usual and Hansa thinks something might be bothering her , she thinks about asking later.

Ajabdeh decides to meet her very closest friend Laxmi (a cow) and tell her everything that is going on in her heart. She was talking to Laxmi and feeding her.

Back at kuwar Pratap's side , he decided to go to Bijolia alone to surprise everyone but lost his way and is now finding it difficult to reach the Bijolia Palace.
He somehow sees the palace wall but, unlucky he is (or lucky we should say🤭) he reaches at the back of palace. He decides to jump over the wall and enter the palace and he did so.

But, he is kuwar Pratap and nothing can go common in his life, he lands in a horse stable and his feet in dung. He head pats himself and looks for water to clean his feets. Back at the cow shed Ajabdeh is giving a bath to Laxmi that's when Pratap calls her and she accidentally throws the water on him instead of Laxmi.
Time stops and Ajabdeh was scared and looking straight in his eyes very well remembering who he is.

Ajabdeh's stats stammering and ask for forgiveness when he politely replies that she don't need to apologise and if she really do then she should tell him the way of entrance

Ajabdeh tells him the way by pointing a finger and he left, Ajabdeh stands there stunned watching his retreating figure.

Pratap gets to the entrance accidentally ruins the Rangoli that Phool Kuwar was making and they again have an argument.
To this Phool calls the soildes and Pratap runs from there.

When Pratap was running he reaches the court room of Rao Mamrakh ji who was ordering the servants regarding the welcome of their future king.

Pratap was running and Ajabdeh was coming in a hurry to prepare for welcome, she had a plate full of flowers in her hand,
That's when both Pratap and Ajabdeh bumps into each other and plate is in the air while flowers is showering on both of them and Pratap held Ajabdeh in his hands who was about to fall.
🌺🌼🌸💕💞.