Developing feelings.. ✨💞

Pratap returns to his room after his sword practice and finds chakri there.

Chakri notice the wound on Pratap's hand and ask him worried what happened.

"What happened prince? How did you get this wound?"
Pratap looks at the wound tenderly and told him that this happened during practice, then chakri ask about the Duppata.

" Wow prince, who tied this Duppata to your wound. The person must be really caring. "

Pratap smiles at this and agrees with him.
Chakri was confused now regarding what is happening to his friend who was a cold prince of Mewar.

Chakri and Bhago is walking through the corridor lost in thoughts about their friends when they come across each other.

Both blush and start talking.

" How are you bhago.? " ask chakri
" I am fine, what about you.? " comes a clean answer from Bhago
" I am fine too, just thinking about Prince." Chakri replies
Bhago is surprised and ask him what happened.

Chakri tells Bhago about the wound and Duppata and how kuwar Pratap was really admiring it.
"What.?" Comes a shocking reply from Bhago

How could this be.
Bhago now understands,how Ajabdeh's favourite Duppata was torn.

"I think kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh likes each other" says Bhago.
"Because the Duppata was of baisa and that too her favourite one."

Chakri was shocked at this statement of Bhago and began thinking about the events.
They both agree that yes ...
"kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh likes each other"

They decides to help them meet, and began thinking of a plan for the same.

__________________________________

Back at the palace, Hansa Bai ji was explaining the rituals of upcoming festival of teej to all the 3 girls,
how married womens fast and pray for their husband's well being.
Unmarried girls observe a fast to find a caring and loving groom in future.

Bhago was keeping the fast for chakri and Phool Kuwar was fasting to find a charming and brave prince.
Ajabdeh on the other hand was confused...
"If she is fasting for a loving groom or for the person she cares about a lot... Yes kuwar Pratap"

The rituals are as follow:-

~For married womens fast should be broken after watching the moon and by drinking water from their husband's hand.
~for unmarried girls, they should watch the moon and pray for a caring groom then drink water.

Palace was decorated and everyone is busy with activities.
Pratap was confused and went to Hansa Bai asking what is going on

Hansa was in a hurry and tells Pratap that it's Teej festival here.
"All womens keep a fast for their loved one"
Hansa didn't explain anything else left from there.

Kuwar Pratap is now thinking seriously if Ajabdeh is keeping a fast or not. He wants to find out if Ajabdeh is keeping a fast for someone.

Meanwhile, Bhago and chakri have a great idea to let Kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh check their feelings for each other.

Bhago ask Hansa Bai ji if she can go to the lake behind the temple to watch the moon and pray.

Hansa agrees with her and ask her to take her friends Ajabdeh and Phool Kuwar with her.

On the other hand chakri was trying to convince Pratap to sneak into the Puja as he wants to meet Bhago.
Pratap was reluctant, but he agrees on the idea that he may find out if Ajabdeh is keeping a fast or not.
Bhago , Phool and Ajabdeh reach the lake and was worshipping moon when Pratap and Chakri joins them.

Pratap was stunned to see Ajabdeh, regularly she stays simple but today she is wearing a very beautiful green and pink lehnga and some extra jewellery.

Ajabdeh opened her eyes but they didn't notice Pratap and Chakri and began doing the Puja.
As soon as Ajabdeh started doing arti of moon, Pratap realised that Ajabdeh has kept a fast.

Now Pratap is angry and sad, his inner senses is going crazy. The only thing he wants to do right now is to know for whom Ajabdeh has kept a fast and beat him to death. ( himself ofc 😂)

He is trying to find a way to ask Ajabdeh about the person but couldn't bring himself to do so.
That's when Bhago shouts excitedly "oh kuwar Pratap and Chakri"
"Come on join us "
Ajabdeh was stunned at this and pratap and Ajabdeh is now looking at each other, Pratap breaks the eye contact clearly irritated.

Phool was annoyed at the arrival of Kuwar Pratap and left from there.
Ajabdeh turns around and continue her Puja.
"Let's go somewhere else" bhago wisper to chakri and they both leave.

Now Ajabdeh is unaware of the fact that she is alone with Pratap, below the moon near the lake.

Ajabdeh opens her eyes and is shocked to see Pratap looking directly at her trying to find his answers.

____________________________

So what do you think will happen now, 2 people are alone at a lake... 🤭💞✨🌼🌸💕