Distance.. 🥀

Ajabdeh already took her time convincing kuwar Shakti at how he should help his brother.

Ranaji insulted her and not his brother who is in a battle where he can die anytime. And innocent people living near borders also has no fault in this.

Kuwar Shakti was convinced when Ajabdeh said that she would be very sad if anything happens to kuwar Pratap or to any innocent one.

Now kuwar Shakti goes with Ajabdeh to convince Rao Mamrakh ji.

"I know father that you are angry at them for insulting me, but I'm not asking you to mend your relationship with them, you just have to go and help them not because you are an official but because it's our responsibility your responsibility to save and protect people living in and around Bijolia."

Kuwar Shakti gives kuwar Pratap's letter to Rao Mamrakh ji when he mentioned how he is deeply sorry for everything that happened in Chittor , he is calm.

Ajabdeh convince her father somehow and she is happy that preparations are being made to send reinforcements.

Kuwar Shakti and Rao Mamrakh ji leaves for borders.

Before leaving Kuwar Shakti hands over Pratap's letter to Ajabdeh.

Ajabdeh stays behind wishing and praying that everything goes smoothly.

She goes to her room and reads the Letter,

"Ajabdeh, I don't know what I should say to you, first of all I want to apologise, I am extremely sorry for the way you were treated at Chittor, I am sorry for not able to protect you and I am sorry for putting you in this situation."
"I don't know when we will meet next therefore I am sending this letter with bhai Shakti to convey that I will try my best to make everything fine and I just hope that you forgive me and wait for me please...."

Ajabdeh reads kuwar Pratap's letter and sits on her bed, letter falls from her hands and she began crying,

She is in a dellima now, she don't understand what is right and what is wrong.

She never blamed kuwar Pratap for anything but waiting for him and again hoping for her love seems impossible to her.

A week passes by without any news from borders

A week passes by without any news from borders. Ajabdeh is praying continuously without having any senses for food or sleep for everyone's well being and specially for kuwar Pratap and Mewar's future.

At the war

Kuwar Pratap was much shocked to see Rao Mamrakh ji and kuwar Shakti and he apologized to him for mistreatment of his daughter at Chittor palace.

Now all 3 fought ferociously to defeat everyone trying to attack, a week has passed and they finally won the battle.

Rao Mamrakh ji ask kuwar Pratap to rest at Bijolia for sometime before leaving for chittor.