Grown up son.. 🗡️

Back in Chittor

Ranima And Ranaji was planning to get Pratap Married as they thought that their son has grown up enough and has already achieved much to his age.

They are confused regarding how to talk to Pratap over this matter and how to proceed further.
To this they calls the royal Priest and checks Pratap's horoscope.

"Prince is going to fall for a beautiful girl, who will fill this home and his life with care and love" priest tells this horoscope and left.

Now Ranaji orders his trusted official Rawat ji to send marriage proposals to all the beautiful and qualified princess of Rajputana.

Invitations were sent to all the kingdoms of Rajputana.

Jaiwanta wrote a letter to Pratap regarding how she misses him and he should return home soon.

___________________________________

Back at Bijolia

Kuwar Pratap is restless as the misunderstanding between him and Ajabdeh is still going on.

Few days have passed but neither him, not Ajabdeh talked to each other.

Chakri's wedding is scheduled for today and everyone is busy preparing for the wedding.

In Bhago's room Phool and Ajabdeh is helping Bhago get ready for her bridal look.

Phool also choose heavy clothes and jewellery for the event.

Ajabdeh returns to her room and start getting ready, she don't like any servants helping her.

She wants to stay simple but it was her friend's wedding therefore she did some light makeup and wore more jewellery than usual and choose a very beautiful lehnga light but attractive .

ALL three girls are looking very beautiful.

Pratap and chakrapani is also ready and Pratap is also looking extremely handsome today (he is always tho.)

Groom with his possession arrives at the gates of Bijolia Palace and kuwar Pratap did amazing dance that Phool and Ajabdeh was watching from the jharokha (balcony).

Phool Kuwar is getting more and more impressed with kuwar Pratap day by day.

After the Puja with the groom is done, priest ask Hansa Bai ji to call the bride.

Phool and Ajabdeh brings Bhago who is looking shy.
Chakrapani can't take his eyes off of her.

Pratap is trying to avoid seeing Ajabdeh but as soon as his lands on her, he can't look away, nothing in the room is appealing to him now, not even his friends wedding.

"Wow, she is looking so stunning, I can't believe how she will look in her wedding dress."
Thought came in Pratap's mind.

What the hell kuwar Pratap snap out of it, kuwar Pratap thinks to himself.

Phool thinks that Kuwar Pratap is eyeing her and becomes shy.

Ajabdeh also lands her eyes on the handsome prince and she becomes so shy, he was looking so handsome and hot.  ;)

"My god, how I wish I could marry this person."
Ajabdeh began thinking but she quickly snapped out of it and remembered his words and her status.
Their eyes met for a while but kuwar Pratap breaks the contact thinking about the previous scene.

"What the hell, why did she dressed up so nicely today when she always remains simple just the way I like, is she trying to impress someone"
Kuwar Pratap is a big fool, imagining his own stuff.

Ajabdeh have him a light smile as she can't be rude to prince, but she is still hurt at his words.

Trying to hide it and being Angry, kuwar Pratap stole many glances from Ajabdeh's side, who was happily pouring flowers on the bride and groom.

Now the wedding is done and priest announces Chakri and Bhago husband and wife.

Everyone claps and Bhago says..

"Now that I am married, I eagerly wants to attend one of my friends wedding, okay Ajabdeh & Phool "

"Yes yes, I also want to attend my friend's grand wedding and wants to see who will be the kurani of Mewar."

Chakri says teasing Pratap
All 3 pratp, phool and Ajabdeh blush at this.

Phool thinks that it would be amazing if she got married to Kuwar Pratap.

Pratap looks at Ajabdeh from the corner of his eyes and thinks...

"Only if...."
He let go of the thought.

The wedding is done and now everyone is assembled in the hall for the post wedding rituals and games.

Couple took everyone's blessings and Hansa mausi ji announced that now they are going to play the game of ring finding.

Chakrapani says that ofc Bhago will win as...

"I don't have guts to fight against her and I will let her have it."

Ajabdeh was smiling at this statement of chakri when Phool gets offended and says...

"Bhago will win because she can, not because you will let her.."

Seeing this drama going on Ajabdeh and Pratap stayed at a distance don't want to get involved.

Suddenly Phool ask Ajabdeh to join them and help Bhago.

She took her by hand and now Ajabdeh and Bhago is finding the ring together.

Chakri ask Pratap to help him and drags him in, just then chakri and Bhago withdraws their hands and now only Pratap and Ajabdeh are together finding the ring.

Ajabdeh finds the ring first and Pratap too hold the same ring, their hands brush against each other and Ajabdeh let's go of the ring.

Pratap brings the ring out of the bowl and everyone starts to clap.

"What Ajabdeh, you could have won that one"
said Phool disappointed...

Ajabdeh and Pratap looks at each other for a brief second and goes back to their rooms.

Rao ji recieves a letter from Rana ji stating that they are looking for a Bride for Pratap and they can suggest if they know someone.

Rao ji thinks of suggesting Phool Kuwar's name as she is a beautiful girl and a Princess of a very strong and rich kingdom.

Pratap and Phool's marriage will make the alliance among Rajputana very strong against Akbar.

Pratap is unaware of this but Ajabdeh listen to this conversation of Rao ji with Hansa Bai ji and understand the situation.

Her heart breaks at the fact that her best friend is going to marry the person she liked.

But keeping her personal feelings aside she decides to follow her duty towards her mother land and make everything possible for this
marriage to happen.

______________________________

Stay tuned guysss....
Show some love plsss 💞🥲