Pure Feelings.... ✨💞😍

It was Phool who has heard everything that kuwar Pratap and Rani Jaiwanta Bai was talking.

She feels heart broken and sad, as she had developed some feelings for Kuwar Pratap but she also know that Ajabdeh and Kuwar Pratap has much stronger feelings for each other.

She collects herself and decides to get Ajabdeh and Pratap married. If Ajabdeh is ready to give up her love for their friendship than why can't she do the same and help 2 lovers be together.
Nothing can be better than this.

Phool decides to talk to kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh about this and clear everything.
She walks to Ajabdeh's room and saw kuwar Pratap already there.

She leaves and decides to come later.
_____________

Kuwar Pratap came to Ajabdeh and ask her to go with him.
He wants to show her a very good place in the palace that she will like.

Reluctantly Ajabdeh agrees as she herself deep down wants to spend some time with him before he is married to someone else.

They both leaves the room together and kuwar Pratap takes her to roof where there are lot of birds and it's decorated amazingly.

Ajabdeh is impressed and sit down to give seeds to birds.
Pratap sits besides her.

"Ajabdeh, I have decided about my marriage."
Says kuwar Pratap

"Oh good, so finally what have you decided"
ask Ajabdeh with a breaking heart.

"I will marry the girl, I want to marry " saya Pratap

Realising where the conversation is Going Ajabdeh gets up to leave..

Pratap holds her hand and stops her from leaving.

Time stops.... ✨💞

Ajabdeh tries hard to make him let go of her hand but ofcourse will he

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ajabdeh tries hard to make him let go of her hand but ofcourse will he..?
No he is kuwar Pratap...He held her hand today to never let go.

"Wait Ajabdeh, why are you always in a hurry to leave..? "

" I just bought you here to talk to you peacefully but you are always in a hurry to leave. "

" What do you want kuwar sa, I have lot of things to do... "

Replies Ajabdeh trying to sound normal.

"Ajabdeh, please you know right how much I like you"

Ajabdeh is shocked and faces the other side.