Impressed ✨

They both look into each other's eyes but their moment was interrupted by Rao ji who was clearly annoyed at Ajabdeh, he start scolding Ajabdeh regarding how she is not carefull while walking.

Pratap interrupts him and ask him not to scold her as she is a mere servant girl who has helped him find the entrance to the palace.
To this Ajabdeh starts crying and Rao ji starts scolding her regarding her clothes and jewellery that's Pratap ask if he has made a mistake.

Rao ji tells him that she is his daughter Ajabdeh, Pratap stands shocked and wish to Apologise to Ajabdeh.
Rao ji ask Ajabdeh to apologise to kuwar Pratap for not treating him like a dignified guest when she first met him.

Hansa Bai ji came at the right Time and does Pratap's arti and ask Ajabdeh to show him his room so that he can rest, as he must be tired from a long journey.

Ajabdeh ask kuwar Pratap to follow her and they both were walking together in the corridor when Pratap feels awkward and thinks how to ask for forgiveness.

They reach his room and Ajabdeh starts to apologise for not preparing the room properly due to his sudden arrival, but he interrupts her and tells her that he is very sorry for mistake her....

"To be a servant" Ajabdeh completes his sentence and start arranging his room.

Kuwar Pratap thinks to himself" wow, she is just like my Ranima who treats everyone nicely and never shows her dissatisfaction for anything. "

Unknowingly, Pratap gets impressed with her, and began saying about his mother to her.

" you know seeing you like this, I remember of my mother she is also just like you. "

Pratap suddenly realises what he is doing and stop saying anything.

After Ajabdeh is done arranging the room she tells him...

"If you need anything you can always call me or anyone else "
Then she left without a word.

Pratap began unpacking his things and realised that he is quiet hungry.

He goes to kitchen only to find Ajabdeh working and making food, he observes her from a distance when a dasi spots him and ask him
" Do you need anything kuwar sa"
Ajabdeh turns around and looks confused..

Pratap breaks the silence and says that he is hungry that's when Ajabdeh gives a small smile and ask him to sit for lunch.

Pratap is fascinated by her smile and sits there observing her from corner of his eyes as she serves him food.

"Wow this is so delicious, just like my Ranima make at Chittor" he says without thinking only to find an awkward and slightly blushing Ajabdeh.

Hansa Bai ji comes there and Ajabdeh leaves.
Pratap enjoys the food with much satisfaction.

_______________________________

Feelings cooking 🤩😍
See u in the next chapter...