Sangeet & Mehndi....✨❤️

They all arrive at the palace gate only to find servants waiting for them.

Kuwar Pratap reads the letter given by Jaiwnata Bai ji.

"Pratap we are moving ahead as we have to stop by for a Pooja at a temple. You along with 3 princess and your brother should come directly to the palace and make sure to take care of the security.
Chakri and Bhago will join you on the way.."

Pratap informs everyone about this and all are happy to be finally traveling alone and having fun.

Princess gets into the planiquin and both the prince get on the horses.

They start their journey with all the servants and soilders following them.

It's been 4 hours since they were traveling and they stop by for some rest.

Immediately 2 tents were set up for girls and boys to rest.

Ajabdeh gets out and went to look for Pratap knowing that he might be sad.

"Kuwar sa..." Ajabdeh calls him in a sweet voice

"Ajabdeh you here...?" Ask Pratap
"I thought you would be out killing more people..."
Taunts Pratap

"I am sorry kuwar sa but it was all Phool's idea to go there and have some fun as it will be my last day in Bijolia..."
Ajabdeh says the last part a bit sad.

Pratap smiles and looks at her.

"You don't need to be sorry Ajab for this, you have the right to enjoy, just do it safely next time and you could have asked me join you..."
Says Pratap laughing

Ajabdeh stands stunned and start laughing.

Heer is trying her best to forget about the time with Shakti but that's just not happening.
Shakti is confused too not knowing how to talk to Heer.

They all start their journey again and reach their destination.

Boys drop the girls first at Santi Mahal before going to chittor palace.

"Finally we are home..."
Says Pratap

"Yeah whatever I could have stayed with them.."
says Shakti not wanting to enter.

"Oh bhai don't you want to welcome your bhabhisa in a good way..." says Pratap

"Yeah that's the only reason why I am here, I am here to make sure that everyone respect her and she is happy..." Says Shakti

Pratap smiles at this and they both enter.

Hansa Bai is busy instructing the servants as Sangeet and Mehandi is to take place today night.

Phool and Heer made wonderful plans for the Sangeet bringing special clothes and preparing well for dance.

They don't want to loose at any cost.

It's time for Sangeet and everyone is gathered at the hall in santi Mahal.

Phool brings Ajabdeh who is wearing a different attire than usual and is looking stunning today.