Friends or Feelings..💞

What happens when you have to choose between your own feelings or your friend's happiness....

___________________________

Ajabdeh is shattered at what she did and she prays to her Krishna ji to forgive her.

She knows she had hurt kuwar Pratap way too much this time.

She understands that she had deep feelings for kuwar prtap and he also may have those deep feelings towards her, but she is only an ordinary girl, daughter of an official while he is the future king of Mewar.

Her friend Phool kuwar likes him, who is a more suitable candidate for him as she is beautiful, Princess and also it will strengthen their kingdoms even more.
Ajabdeh decides that she will not stay her more than needed and leaves as soon as the marriage between Phool and kuwar Pratap is fixed.

She prays to lord...

"Hey kanha ji, pls give me strength to do this and pls make things right... I know you will do what is best for all"

 I know you will do what is best for all"

_________________

P

ratap returns to his room fumming in anger.

" How could she do that , she wants me to marry Phool kuwar.
Why..? I don't want to marry at all"

Pratap decides and is about to leva to say his final decision to his parents when Jaiwanta Bai ji enters his room.

" What happen Pratap why are you so disturbed..? "
She ask

" Ranima, you are about to take such a big decision of my life... My marriage and you didn't even tell me"
Pratap says a bit angry

Jaiwanta is a bit shocked to see that he knew .

" But Pratap now you have grown up and it's common that you have to get married, after all one day you have to shoulder the responsibility of this Mewar, and for that you will need a strong supporter and a partner"
Explains Jaiwanta.

" Stop is Ranima, how can I shoulder this responsibility of I have to let go of my desired Partner for that ..? "

Pratap says with sadness and anger and his arm jewellery brokes down shattering all the beads.

Jaiwanta smiles and ask him what happened.

" What happened Pratap,, what are you trying to say have you liked one of the girls here.. "

She says teasing already knowing the answer.

Pratap says nothing and lowers his head.

" you can't hide it Pratap by breaking the eye contact, if you keep denying it, it will break and shatter like this bracelet"