Married couple.. ❤️

Guyss this chapter will include all the details of the marriage and rituals so you can skip if you want to directly read Ajabdeh's entry in Chittor palace.

___________________

Kuwar Pratap was taken to wedding stage that is beautifully decorated with flowers.

He was asked to sit in front of the fire altar and priest began chanting mantras.

After a while when the ritual that is to be done by groom is over, the Ajabdeh was called over

Phool, Heer and Hansa Bai ji brings Ajabdeh.

Kuwar Pratap's heart began racing like a horse as he heard the sound of Ajabdeh's anklets getting closer.

As soon as Ajabdeh enters the hall, kuwar Pratap freezes.

He had never seen Ajabdeh looking that beautiful and with so much jewellery.
She is looking gorgeous and he couldn't help but keep on stealing glances at her.

Ajabdeh greets Lord Ganesha first then everyone in the room.

She was about to take step forward towards the stage when kuwar Shakti stops her.

"Wait beautiful bride.."
"Today I am the most happy person here as my best friend is going to be my Bhabhisa....
Therefore it's a special dance for the new couple from their friends..."
says Shakti

Heer and Phool also comes forward.

Everyone in the room is stunned while kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh smiles.

All 3 began dancing...

"Salma Sitaaron Wali Shagna Di Shab Aayi Re....
Banno Se Banne Ki Milne Ki Jo Root Layi Re....

Shehnai Yoon Goonji
Sabki Aankhein Bhar Aayi Re...

Ho Solah Baras Ke Do Kadam
Chaukhat Ke Baahar Kya Gaye,
Teri Kudmayi Ke Din Aa Gaye...