Chittor calling... 🏰

Pratap recieves a letter of his Ranima saying that she missed him so much and he should return home soon.

Pratap goes to Rao Mamrakh ji to inform him about the same...

"Rao ji, please excuse me now, I have to leave for chittor soon"
Says Pratap

"Yes kuwar Sa we know, I recived Rana Ji's letter."
Rao ji replied

Phool is also going with you says Rao ji that shocks Pratap .

"Phool wants to explore chittor that's why I am sending her with you." Rao ji tries to sound natural

Without much talk kuwar Pratap says okay and left.

While walking in corridor kuwar Pratap thinks of Ajabdeh is going along or not.

Although he is mad at her, he didn't want to leave her.

Chakri comes to Pratap's room and says that he is going to temple with Bhago.

Pratap says okay and hugs his friend before having a farewell.

"Oh prince, I forgot to tell you something,"

"What happened chakri..!?"

Ask a confused Pratap.

" That day in the room when Ajabdeh Baisa was dancing, that was Phool Kuwar in a boy's attire"

Okay now I'm off, chakri leaves from there trying to supress his laugh.

Pratap stand completely shocked on the spot.

"What did he just said, I was big fool and I said so much to her

My god, how I am gonna make thinks fine now and I am leaving in a few hours and I don't know if she is coming along or not."

Pratap feels guilty and he wants to apologise to Ajab before leaving.

He goes to Ajabdeh's room and sees an argument going on between Phool Kuwar and Ajabdeh.

"No phool, whatever you say I'm not coming to Chittor with you, what will I do there, you know it has nothing to do with me, you are important you should go."

Phool refuses to go to chittor without her best friend and Ajabdeh didn't want to come in between Phool and kuwar Pratap who are about to get married.

Thinking this she doesn't want to go to chittor.

Pratap listening this from outside feels sad and thinks that Ajabdeh didn't want to come because of him as he hurted her before.

Now he wants to apologise to her even more, as Phool leaves the room with a disappointed face Pratap enters and sees Ajabdeh packing Phool Kuwar's stuff.

"Why are you refusing to come to chittor with your friend"
Pratap ask Ajabdeh and she is stunned.

Without looking around she ask him...

"What are you doing here.? Do you need something.?"
Ajabdeh replies trying to maintain her tone.

"No no, I just came to say that... That..."

Ajabdeh understand that he wants to apologise thus she says before he could finish..

"It's okay kuwar sa, I guess you should be packing your stuff now"

Ajabdeh says this and leaves the room noticing the sad reaction on Pratap's face.

Pratap is now cursing himself for saying those words.

Phool and Pratap is ready to go to chittor.
Before leaving Pratap comes to Ajabdeh's room and sees that the door is closed.

"Ajabdeh I am leaving, will you please come out and listen once, I have to tell you something important"

Pratap says from outside but Ajabdeh didn't reply only staying inside and crying silently.

He leaves with regret and disappointment.

Outside the castel as soon as Phool was about to enter her planiquin she pretends to forget something and runs inside and closes herself in the room.

Pratap and Hansa Bai ji came to the scene where Ajabdeh is urging Phool to open the door.

"No you should promise me first that you are coming with me, otherwise I will not go"
Phool says stubbornly

"Go na Ajab, you will be very happy to meet my childhood friend Jaiwnta she will be happy too"

Pratap was watching all this silently only having the hope that Ajabdeh agrees.

Ajabdeh reluctantly agrees.

"Okay Phool I'm coming along."

Phool starts to jump and open the door and hugs Ajabdeh.

Pratap is more happy than anyone else thinking that he can now apologize to Ajabdeh properly.

All the three left for chittor, Pratap is happy and thinking of giving a gift to Ajabdeh to apologise and also to depict his feelings for her.

Phool is in her own world, imaging about chittor and her marriage with Kuwar Pratap.

Ajabdeh is in a confusion regarding her feelings and duty.

_________________________________

The possession of a prince and 2 princess moves forward towards chittor,

While all 3 are unaware of the fact that there relationships and lives will take a different turn from here.....