Everyone is crying...

Pratap returns to his room fumming. He is no mood to talk to anyone.

Jaiwanta Bai ji enters..

"What happen Pratap, tell me how did it go, judging from your mood I can understand tho." Says his mother.

Pratap hugs her mother tightly and starts crying, he don't know what to say or feel.

"On one hand he feels sad and broken that she has rejected his feelings,
On the other hand he feels anger for being a prince,
Somewhere in his heart he feels proud that the girl she loves is doing so much for motherland and for his wellbeing,
He feels guilty too for shouting at her,.. "

" What should I do Ranima, how should I convince her and make her believe that I really don't care about status or the world right now

" What should I do Ranima, how should I convince her and make her believe that I really don't care about status or the world right now. ". ask Pratap

" I understand Pratap but , you should think from her perspective too, since she is born she had been taught to be loyal and respectful towards us, towards royal family and now suddenly being a part of it will be a very big step for her. "

" Since her birth she was taught to sacrifice and give priority to motherland and royalty not to her own happiness or feelings "

Explains jaiwnata...

" I know Ranima, and right now I feel guilty too because I shouted at her for following her beliefs and what she has been taught all her life. I was trying to make things fine but ended up messing it all again . And now I have no clue about how I will face her or do anything.
Says Pratap in a low voice

" I know pratap that it's going to be hard to fight everyone to be with her but first you need to convince her, then only with her support you can fight the world and convince everyone.. "

" You need to convince her that if she follows her heart then it's not wrong, she should be open about her feelings and then you both can fight the world together"

Jaiwanta advices Pratap.

" But how should I do that Ranima, knowing her stubborn nature, she will never say her feelings and even if she did it will be way too hard to make her open up with her feelings.. how will I do that..? "

As pratap is trying to find answers to his questions,
The guards make the announcement of Phool Kuwar's arrival, both mother and son calm themselves and maintain their posture.

" Ghani khamma queen" greets phool to Jaiwanta.

"I have a very important matter to discuss with you and urgently as well" says Phool with seriousness.

Both of them nods, giving her signal that she can continue.

" I am sorry but I have heard many things in these last few days and I know that my friend Ajabdeh and kuwar sa loves each other "