Heart Broken.. 💔

Preparation for chakrapani and Bhagwati's marriage is going on in Bijolia Palace.

After kuwar Pratap is fully recovered, he is looking for an opportunity to talk to Ajabdeh and clear their misunderstandings but Ajabdeh made sure to avoid him as much as she can.
Ajabdeh also avoided being alone with Kuwar Pratap for past 3-4 days.

This avoidance from Ajabdeh's part is making Pratap sad from inside as he always wants to keep her close and be in her presence.

"Wow prince, see today is my Sangeet"
Chakrapani says excitedly

"But I am very sad because boys and girls will be having Sangeet and most of the rituals seperately."

Pratap is also saddened by this news.

"Let's do one thing Prince, we should go and sneak into the girls Sangeet. "
Chakri suggested.

This was against Pratap's morals and values this he said a clear no.

" Atleast come with me, I will sneak, you stay for keeping a watch if someone is coming"

This thought seems appealing to Pratap thus they decided to go and sneak on the girls Sangeet that is planned for today night.

In the girls chamber

Phool is explaining her plans of how to make bhago's Sangeet wonderful.

Phool suggested that she will dress up as a boy and they all can have a couple dance as Phool Kuwar is a great dancer.

Bhago willingly agrees to this idea and it took some time to convince Ajabdeh but she too gave in because of Bhago's happiness.

All the girls are dressed beautifully and room is also decorated with utmost perfection.
Hansa Bai ji and bhago's mother along with some other ladies were singing the songs and some servant girls were dancing.

When elder ladies were done and left the room, only 3 girls were left there:-
-Beautifully dressed Ajabdeh
-The bride, Bhago
-And phool Kuwar (dressed in boy's attire)

They made sure that everyone left and began enjoying their own kind of Sangeet in a very special way. All three are enjoying it very much.

Phool is dancing keeping her back at the entrance and from there she really seems as if a real boy is dancing in the room.

Chakri and Pratap arrives at the entrance of the room and behind a pillar chakri is trying to get a good view of what is happening.

Pratap's morals is keeping him away and he is only watching the corridor just in case someone arrives.

As soon as chakri peaks inside the room his mouth stays open and eyes shocked at the scene that is unfolding here.

A boy is dancing in the room while both Ajabdeh and his bride to be is enjoying the show.

Just then Phool pulls Ajabdeh and they both are now dancing as a pair happily.

"Prince.... See this my godd.."
Chakri is shocked and is trying to explain to Pratap.

Pratap thinks it's just his trick to make him sneak into the room and doesn't pay any attention.

"My god Ajabdeh baisa...."
Pratap now pays attention at the mention of Ajabdeh's name..

"My god she is dancing"
Pratap is curious to see now..
"With a boy"

As soon as these words leaves Chakri's lips, Pratap pushes him aside and peaks inside the room and is shocked to the core.

Ajabdeh is holding a boy's hand and is dancing happily while staying very close to him as if both are a happy couple.

Pratap is shocked and filled with rage at this scene, he wants to kill the boy in front of him and if not, atleast he wants to snatch Ajabdeh and run away somewhere.

Pratap is ready to go inside but is stopped by chakri..,

In anger Pratap hits the pillar hard and breaks a part of it, all the girls were stunned to hear the voice and Phool immediately runs away without turning around.

Pratap goes inside the room and asked Ajabdeh in a very Angry tone,..

"Who was the boy just now"
Ajabdeh stands scared at this voice while Bhago and chakri leaves from there.

"Ajabdeh, you are a princess and atleast expected to maintain your dignity"

Pratap says this without thinking leaving Ajabdeh in a state of sadness.

"If you are so eager to jump into someone's arms why don't you ask your father to find a good groom for you"

Pratap says these words without thinking and leaves from there in rage.

He goes to his sword practice and does the practice till he could no longer hold the sword.

Ajabdeh is completely heart broken at Pratap's words and is thinking that how could he say those words to her.
Does he think so lowly of her.

_________________________________

Chakri is quite irritated at Bhago and she is running after him trying to explain the situation, just then chakri stops and ask her what else is left to say...

"That that that was Phool.."
Bhago says while trying to take a breath.

"What..who.?" Ask chakri

"That boy in the room was Phool Kuwar dressed as a men."

Chakri calms down at this explanation and began thinking what would have happened between Ajabdeh baisa and Prince,
Since he knew too well his friend's anger in these kind of situation.

Chakri and Bhago think about the problem and thinks about the possibility that either Both prince and princess revealed each other's feelings or they are at a war.

That wish it was first one but no, it was the second guess.

They are trying to look for a solution to have peace between them again.

Pratap comes to his room very irritated and ask chakri to leave him alone.

"But I want to tell you something related to Ajabdeh Baisa"
Says chakri innocently

"I don't want to hear anything about her, please leave me alone chakri"
Pratap fumes in anger and chakri gets scared and leaves from there.

💔💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭