Welcome.. ✨🌹

The royal Procession reaches at the gates of chittor palace where a huge crowd is waiting for the arrival of new bride.

Ajabdeh's feels her heart beyond happy at seeing all the people and how they are eager to welcome her.

She looks out of her planiquin and catches a glimpse of her new home.

Planiquin is put down and Kuwar Pratap descends from his horse.

Both of them walk forward towards the entrance where Jaiwanta Bai ji, Sajja bai ji and Dheer Bai is waiting to welcome new couple.

Both take everyone's blessings and Jaiwanta Bai ji did the newly arrived couple's arti.

Ajabdeh is asked to kick the rice bowl and enter while printing red foot prints on the floor.

She enters the palace as the new daughter in law, current kuwarani and future Maharani  (empress)

She enters the palace as the new daughter in law, current kuwarani and future Maharani (empress).

Jaiwnata Bai hugs Ajabdeh and shows her around the palace.

"Okay so Ajabdeh you should rest in now and today you will sleep with me as per the ritual..." Says Jaiwnata Bai ji

"Yes tomorrow we have Ghoomar celebration to welcome the new bride and all the womens of Mewar will come and bless you..." Says Sajja bai ji

Kuwar Pratap is not happy with the fact that Ajabdeh will be away from him for a day even after getting married.

"Oh seems like someone is not happy with the rituals..."
Taunts Shakti in kuwar Pratap's ears.

Ajabdeh nods at both the queens and leaves for Jaiwanta Bai ji's room.

Kuwar Pratap is restless and wants to meet Ajabdeh, he goes to jaiwnata Bai's room.

Ajabdeh is shocked to see kuwar pratap.

"What are you doing here..." Ask Ajabdeh

"I came to meet my wife... and now you don't have any excuse..."
Says Pratap Mockingly

Ajabdeh blushes a bit.

"Still Ranima has told me to rest here, I believe you should go..." Says Ajabdeh

" Really, and what can you do if I refuse that... "
says Pratap getting near Ajabdeh

She takes a step back.

" Kuwar sa... "
says Ajabdeh silently bringing her hands forward.

"Yes Ajabdeh I am listening..." Say Pratap Bringing his face near Ajabdeh's shoulder.

Ajabdeh was about to say something when a cough intrupts them...

Jaiwnata Bai ji was standing on the door coughing.

Pratap immediately moves away and Ajabdeh looks down completely red.

"Pratap it's only about a day and tomorrow you both can have all the time together... don't you have patience even for a day..." Says jaiwnata taunting.