Conflicts... ⚡🔥

Kuwar Shakti is too furious to say Anything right now.

"How can you treat a guest like this father...?
Ask kuwar Pratap in a maintained tone.

"She was an uninvited guest pratap and I sent her where she belongs now don't start arguing with me over an ordinary girl" says Ranaji in an authoritative voice.

Kuwar Shakti's hell breaks loose at this statement made by the person he calls his father.

" Enough Ranaji.. " says Shakti in a much angry tone

" First of all she was not uninvited and secondly she was very kind and helpful, I should have not returned to this palace, it's same as before you are same as before who cares for politics and status more than anything... "

" I should have not let her stay at a place like this where people like you are there. "

Says Shakti as a matter of fact, not caring to hide the disrespect that he have for the king standing in front of him

"Kuwar Shakti, maintain your voice you are talking to your father and the emperor of this country.. "
says Ranaji in much anger tone.

"I don't care emperor, I'm leaving this place right now, which has no respect for a guest , a girl and a friend an most importantly for a person who is kind.. "
States kuwar Shakti before leaving the room.

"You could have told me instead of insulting and throwing her out Father.."
says Pratap and leaves too.

Pratap is equally furious at his father and third mother, but due to norms he maintained his voice.

Kuwar Pratap returns to his room and imagines how the 2 most important womens in his life is right now. His mothe ris crying uncontrollably and he can imagine the same for Ajabdeh.

 His mothe ris crying uncontrollably and he can imagine the same for Ajabdeh

He gets more furious and began throwing things here and there.
That's when he notice his bracelet that was broken earlier now fixed much nicely then before.

He takes the hint that Ajabdeh did it and gets even more angry at how he couldn't protect her from his own family.

Because of this status only she was reluctant to depict her feelings and when she did, she got insult and humiliation.