Colour of Love..❤️

Guyss don't miss this one..

When all the men's are done eating and leaves the room Dheer Bai opens her mouth.

"Ajabdeh I forgot to tell you that you should cook today for everyone,  jija has praised your cooking so much and it's a festival today so it's a perfect opportunity for us all to eat something made by you,... "

" How about, 11 dishes, rice, chapati and 7 sweets..? You know that much right... "
says Dheer Bai shocking everyone

Ajabdeh is bit tensed but she decides to accept it.

" Ji Ranisa.. " says Ajabdeh

" Great and pls make sure that no servant touches the food because on festivals I only eat food made by my trusted servants.. "
says Dheerbai taunting her.

Basically she has to do everything alone now.

Jaiwanta feels bad for Ajabdeh but decides to let her handle it.

Ajabdeh is worried of she will be able to complete it or not and sits besides kanha ji to pray.

Kuwar Pratap comes to Ajabdeh's room with a packet of red Colour to take his revenge but stands outside when he hears her voice...

"You know how much I love Holi and I always wants to colour the love of my life first therefore I am colouring you as I haven't coloured anyone yet..."
Says Ajabdeh to her kanha ji

Kuwar Pratap is now thinking getting a bit jealous that to whom does she love more than him..

"Ajabdeh..."

He steps into the room calling her only to find her putting some colour on her kanha Ji's cheeks

He is impressed and relieved, now he will make sure that she colours him herself.

Ajabdeh turns around at Kuwar Pratap's voice.

" Kuwar sa you are here at this time.. " ask Ajabdeh

" ofcourse Ajabdeh I came to wish you Happy Holi and ofc to take my revenge... "
says Pratap smirking

" What... You stay away, happy Holi... " says Ajabdeh

" No... " kuwar Pratap runs after Ajabdeh chasing her in her room.

" No no pls, I have so much work to do.. pls pls... "

says Ajabdeh closing her eyes when she is between a wall and kuwar Pratap

Ajabdeh is hoping for a whole packet of colour on her head but instead feels a hand on her cheeks softly brushing against her.

She opens her eyes slowly and sees Pratap looking deeply into her eyes, while putting colours on her cheeks softly.

Ajabdeh is blushing now and her cheeks are already red.

"Happy holi Ajabdeh..."
Says Pratap in a soft tone.

"Happy holi.." says Ajabdeh silently melting to his touch.

"Is it fair Ajabdeh, you said that you will colour the person you love first but you coloured your kanha ji and running away from me..." Says kuwar Pratap teasingly which makes her blush harder.

She lowers her head and was about to leave when Pratap holds her hand and puts her between him and wall again.

"No Ajab you are not going anywhere..." Says Pratap