Engagement... 💍

Palace and it's people are all set to get Ajabdeh and Pratap engaged Today.

Ajabdeh's family and Kuwar Pratap's family are happy and preparing for the ceremony with full swing.

Engagement is to take place today morning and Sangeet will be continued for next 3 days till marriage.

Pratap's room..

Kuwar Shakti and chandr is helping pratap getting ready for his engagement when Jaiwnata Bai and Ranaji comes to his room.

"Wow our son has grown so much Jaiwanta bai ji... "
says Ranaji

" Yes ranaji, that's why today we have to hand him over to someone who can take care of him and can be with him forever... "
says Jaiwanta getting emotional

" What Ranima... we are staying together only... just one more member will be added in our family... " says Pratap

" Okay okay... now sit quietly and let me do your Nazar... " says Jaiwanta...

" You are looking perfect Pratap... "
says Ranaji while everyone else Agrees with him..

Kuwar Pratap is taken to engagement hall by his friends and brothers.

Ajabdeh's room

Phool, Heer and Bhago are running here and there trying to make sure that Ajabdeh's outfit is perfect for the engagement.

Ajabdeh sits in front of the mirror thinking how she will finally be his today...

" Ajabdeh come out of your dreams and tell me which earings you want to wear.. "
ask Phool

" Yes and what about this duppata.... " says Heer.

" Oh girls let Ajabdeh relax a bit..."
Says Hansa Bai ji from behind

Hansa Bai ji did Ajabdeh's Nazar and and hugs her...

"Wow today my grown up daughter will officially be more than just a daughter, today she will take first step towards a new life..."
Says Hansa getting emotional.

"No ma... I will forever stay your daughter first before anyone's wife of daughter in law..."
Says Ajabdeh hugging her mother

Ajabdeh is ready to be taken to engagement hall.

Engagement Hall

People are dancing in celebrations and Hansa Bai ji welcomes kuwar Pratap with arti..

Priest ask them to call the bride to be...

Ajabdeh was called in and Pratap's heart began racing, he is eagerly waiting to see Ajabdeh..

Ajabdeh arrives in and Jaiwnata Bai ji did her arti.