wedding Bells..🎐💞

Everyone in palace is busy preparing for Ajabdeh and kuwar Pratap's wedding.

The palace is being decked up beautifully with drapes and flowers.

All the elders are sitting in the hall talking to pries regarding the auspicious time for praja's engagement.

Phool and Heer are busy selecting perfect clothes and jewellery for Ajabdeh for her engagement.

Ajabdeh is getting a headache at all the formalities and how everyone is treating her with much respect and she is getting lots of attention. She is not used to it.

Kuwar Pratap comes to Ajabdeh's room, he wants to ask her to go out of palace with him for some fun but he saw that Ajabdeh is busy putting her younger brother Balwant to sleep , while Heer and Phool are pacing around the room making sure that Ajabdeh's outfit is perfect for the engagement.

Kuwar Pratap admires as how Ajabdeh is least bothered by all the makeup and jewellery and how perfectly she is handling the small kid.

" wow she will be a great mother.."
thinks Kuwar Pratap to himself.

When he realised what he just thought, he gets all shy and red and leaves from there before anyone can spot him.

Priest tells everyone that day after tomorrow is perfect for the engagement.

So Praja's engagement has been fixed to take place in 2 days.

Kuwar Pratap is happy that in just 2 days, he will finally be taking the first step towards his life forever with Ajab.

On the other hand Ajabdeh is bit nervous about everything, if she will be able to manage with the etiquettes of Royal family.

Kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh are told that after engagement they should not meet each other often and after Haldi they can't even see each other.

"What, but why...?" Ask kuwar Pratap clearly displeased.

"Kuwar sa, both the bride and groom should get some time for themselves as after engagement they will be busy and their lives will be changing.."
explains Hansa Bai ji.

Kuwar Pratap is not convinced at all.
He decides to meet Ajabdeh and spend as much time with her before engagement.

At night he sneaks into Ajabdeh's room and is met with her pointing a sword at him....

"What... Are you doing here kuwar sa, at this time..."
Ask Ajabdeh putting her sword back.

"Oh Ajabdeh.. really in future too, if I ever sneak in your room you will welcome me with a sword...
Wow what a great way to welcome your to be husband..." Says Kuwar Pratap teasingly.

" Says Kuwar Pratap teasingly