Pain... 💔

At dinner everyone was eating but Ajabdeh was missing from the room.

"Where is Ajab mausi ji...?"
Ask kuwar shakti

" Nothing kuwar sa, she was a bit tired so, I told her to rest... " replies Hansa

" Why is she tried today, she looks so enthusiastic all day, her health is fine right..?"
Ask kuwar shakti in a concerned tone.

Ajabdeh is keeping her last fast today and she hasn't eaten anything because of which she felt bit dizzy earlier hence she is in her room right now.

" Okay... "
Says Shakti still a bit suspicious.

Kuwar Pratap doubts that and stands up from his place.

He goes to Ajabdeh's room to ask her "what is wrong..?"

" Ajabdeh.... " says kuwar Pratap

Ajabdeh in her room, turns around and pretends to be fine.

" What happened kuwar sa, you are here..? Shouldn't you be eating right now.. "
Ask Ajabdeh

" All well Ajabdeh, what about you are you fine..? "
ask kuwar Pratap

Ajabdeh is touched at his care and lies..

" Yes Kuwar sa I'm fine.. "
she says giving a small smile.

Kuwar Pratap is not convinced and goes out of the room. Kuwar Shakti enters after finishing his dinner.

"What Ajab, don't tell me that you are still keeping a fast, are you fine"
ask Shakti

"Yes just a bit dizzy"
replies Ajabdeh

Kuwar Pratap listen to this conversation and gets angry at how she lied to him and didn't eat anything.

He goes to the kitchen to bring 2 plates of food.

"Ajabdeh, come and eat..." Says kuwar Pratap in an authoritative tone making it clear that she can't refuse it.

"Kuwar sa please..."
Before Ajabdeh can say anything he keeps his finger on her lips and says, you should eat pls.

Ajabdeh sit down to eat while blushing..

They both finish their dinner and Ajabdeh is talking continuously about her time in Bijolia when kuwar pratap sleeps on her bed.

Ajabdeh notice it and put his legs straight and goes to straighten his head when he holds her hand and sleeps on it.

Now Ajabdeh is stuck either she can wake him and Remove her hand or she can stay still and let him sleep peacefully.

Ofcourse she chooses the latter and decides to stay still.

A poisonous earth worm enters the room and climbs on Ajabdeh's shoulder biting her.